Our sales teams at NEW WORK SE sell our XING, kununu and Prescreen products to business customers in the DACH region. In times of digitalisation and a shortage of skilled workers, we offer modern solutions and advice for all relevant recruiting disciplines and employer branding measures. Together with you, we support companies in finding the best talents.
Our sales department at NEW WORK SE stands out due to our strong teamwork and our cool teams. We are more than just a sales department - because we not only know the needs and problems of our customers, but we also help them to get the best out of themselves. We achieve this on the one hand by sharing our knowledge transparently and fairly with our customers, and on the other hand through the high motivation and passion for sales of each member of our team. With us, you will recognise the determination to succeed, which becomes clear through our self-reflection, great commitment and our daily drive. Together we contribute to the company's success and provide our customers with the best solution!
Being part of our team means being part of a community. For us, customer contact is more than just a sales talk. It is characterised by interpersonal interaction and strongly depends on you and your character. In part, you will act as the "figurehead" of the company in initial meetings, so we make sure to create an environment in which you feel most comfortable. At the same time, we provide you with tools that support you in your daily business, whether it's our CRM system to always be up to date with your clients, a long-term pipeline management so that you can also achieve your goals in the coming quarters without any worries or the tracking of your KPIs, which help you in reporting as well as in organising your clients. But of course there are many more internal projects to improve existing processes so that you and your team will be able to lift the sales trophy in the future.
Therefore, it is important to us that you:
- are structured and service-oriented.
- have a high level of self-motivation.
- work in a result- and solution-oriented way in order to advise each client in the best possible way.
- have a high capacity for teamwork and self-reflection.
- are open, a team player and communicative.
- appreciate a good feedback culture.
- Mobile devices also availabe for private use
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Drinks, food & goodies
- Social and diversity day, mentor month
- Bus and train ticket
- Bike leasing
- Health consulting services
- Accident and health insurance
- Company doctor and flu shots
- Height-adjustable desks
- Company pension
- Sports classes
Family & Leisure
- Sabbatical and part-time options
- Remote work option
- Trust-based working hours
- Restaurant vouchers and employee discount
- Magazines of the Burda publisher
- Kids christmas party
Culture & Development
Communication on equal terms
Lived culture of failure
Mood-o-Meter Feedback / questions for the board
Personal development thanks to internal and external workshops
Transparent, competitive salary
*Please be aware that not all benefits are available at all locations. But don't worry, you will have a great time with us no matter where you work from!