Senior Designer (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. New Work SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Senior Designer (m/f/x)
Your aim is to continue developing the corporate design by way of design consulting and implementation. Join our Brand Strategy team as a Senior Designer (m/f/x).
A challenging task
- You’ll become an expert on our brands to help develop, grow and maintain our new corporate brand guide – the home of all our brands.
- You’ll direct and consult between all brands to align their appearance and ensure on-brand communication across B2C and B2B products.
- You’ll apply customer-centric thinking across all touchpoints (products and marketing media) and ensure a consistent brand appearance across all brands in the New Work SE group.
- You’ll help us with strong communication in the online and offline world with a strategic view of brand development.
- You’ll build the bridge between each of the brands and corporate marketing organisation to ensure alignment of operational execution.
- You’ll be in charge of design and operational implementation of brand identities, while leading photo shoots for corporate purposes with a focus on New Work SE.
- You’ll support the team in day-to-day matters when designing posters, templates, logos and digital advertising such as websites or apps.
- You’ll manage colours, print and sketch, Adobe and creative cloud.
A convincing background
- You have a portfolio to die for, consisting of brand work ideally from working for or with large corporate brands.
- You think digital and have a deep understanding of how a brand can grow in the digital world.
- You can weigh up options and find solutions that incorporate all relevant business requirements. And you can convince others to follow you.
- You are a clear communicator, able to talk brand to multiple key stakeholders across the business.
- You are inquisitive, strategic and extremely motivated.
- You’re happy working in English. Knowledge of German is of benefit.
An inspiring environment
New Work offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If you have any questions please let us know!