BI Developer (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. New Work SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
BI Developer (m/f/x)
Data is at the very core of New Work to bring more value to our users and customers every day. In our central BI department, our System Architects, Data Engineers, Solution Developers and BI Product Owners jointly work on end-to-end BI solutions for our end-users to enable data driven decision making in the company.
Do you also love working with large amounts of data, addressing exciting business challenges to help others have a transparent view on their business? Do you enjoy transforming data into transparent end-user reports and dashboards and help produce actionable analytics?
Then you would like working for BICC at New Work!
A challenging task
- Conception and development of frontend dashboards / datasets with Tableau
- Technical clarification of stakeholder specifications gathered by the BI Product Team
- Development of complex 3NF data models for Business Intelligence requirements
- Engagement in projects to implement BI requirements or platform innovations
- Setup of internal standards, processes and best practices for Tableau usage
- Provision of Tableau consulting, training and sparring partner to analytics departments
- Render user support for Tableau rolled out across the organization with 500+ end-users
- Administration and maintenance of the Tableau and daily deliverables (data products)
A convincing background
- You have successfully completed a degree in the fields of Business Informatics, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar fields with a strong quantitative/analytics focus
- You have min. 3 years of professional experience in the area of Business Intelligence in fast-moving, performance-oriented companies
- You are highly skilled in Tableau, with proven experience creating reports and dashboards to a high standard from scratch
- You are proficient with data modelling using Inmon, Kimball and Data Vault approach and you enjoy working with Big Data and you demonstrate advanced SQL skills
- You show solid knowledge on relational databases and data warehousing complemented by a basic understanding on ETL processes
- You have good English communication/presentation skills and a solution- and customer-oriented way of working
- You have the willingness to work independently on complex challenges and deliver reliable and quality-assured solutions in time
An inspiring environment
The New Work SE offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If you have any questions please let us know!