Business Analyst (f/m/x)
- Full-time employee
XING provides advice and support to its more than 18 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
Business Analyst (f/m/x)
A challenging task
- You will be responsible for the coordination with stakeholders from other teams and departments to collect requirements and check feasibility in current setup and define necessary changes.
- You will work closely together with other departments and teams on a regular basis to find solutions within the existing environments or create future scenarios.
- You are also sparring partner for our Internal Tech department.
- You will provide and estimate solution scenarios guiding implementation based on different available collaboration tool.
- You will support & improve our current tool and process landscape.
- You will help and train operational teamson usage of the department tools, especially when a new functionality is introduced.
A convincing background
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Economics or other similar field
- You are keen to work with best-practice agile methods and you have a good technical understanding to be able to discuss with the team.
- You know different Collaboration tools for different use cases
- You get things done, have a positive mindset, and are known as a motivated team player with good communication skills.
- You have the ability to provide recommendations and solutions.
- You are fluent in English to be able to represent the team to management and stakeholders.
An inspiring environment
- The chance to work on a large, highly distributed platform with over 16 million users.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- Innovation/hack weeks every few months where you can unleash your creativity and ideas.
- Annual conference allowances, regular trainings, meetups and brownbag lunches throughout the year, as well as the opportunity to speak at conferences - we'll support you where we can
- Health Insurance
- An Employee Assistance Program to help you with all kinds of personal topics, to ensure you have the support for a better working life
- 25 days of vacation per year + 2 days off (Christmas eve and New Year’s eve)
- A multicultural environment with employees from all over the world, who have various technology backgrounds
- Free breakfast, fruit, drinks, snacks and much more.
- English, German and Portuguese lessons.
- A mobile device for your private use (iPhone, iPad, Android, you choose!).
- Competitive salary.
We contribute into open source (https://github.com/xing) and let the world know what we are doing (https://devblog.xing.com) and organize public user groups and coding events. Check out our XING engineering blog at https://tech.xing.com/.
Your turn: If you think this position is right for you and that you can help us make XING big in Porto, we’d be delighted to talk to you. Simply apply at apply!
Not the right job for you? Don’t worry! You’re more than welcome to send us an unsolicited application!
If you have any questions please let us know!