DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
Prescreen is one of the fastest-growing HR tech startups in the German-speaking world. Located in the heart of Europe, the beautiful Vienna, we are working with HR departments all over the planet to make recruitment easier and improve the candidate experience. Together with our parent company New Work SE we share one mission: enabling companies to hire the best.
We are looking for a fulltime DevOps Engineer to help our team to grow and excel at what we do best: build applications that work and keep them running.
A challenging task:
- Setup and maintenance of our servers and services (Puppet, nginx, PHP, MariaDB with Galera, GlusterFS, Exim, Postfix, Dovecot, Redis).
- Owning and improving our monitoring infrastructure (icinga, New Relic, ELK-Stack, pmm).
- Help design and maintain our networking architecture and infrastructure (Open vSwitch, IPsec, VPN, wireguard).
- Improving and maintaining our CI/CD environment (Gitlab, Docker, ansistrano).
- Help our developers to maintain and setup their development environments.
- Own our backup strategy and disaster recovery plans.
- Quickly assess the benefits & risks of new technologies for potential use at Prescreen.
A convincing background:
- You have a deep understanding of networking, TCP/IP, firewalls and networking services.
- You are interested in open source technologies, ideally you have experience with some of those we use.
- You know your way around IT security, you know about the latest vulnerabilities.
- You have a good understanding of distributed systems and web applications.
- A clean, efficient and effective way of working is your default way of working.
- You have worked with config management software before (ideally Puppet & Ansible).
- You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working as a team player in a feedback appreciated environment that is focused on achieving goals together.
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
An inspiring environment
- A permanent contract for full-time employment.
- The chance to work on a product that is used and loved by over 2000 companies in Europe.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- 30 days of vacation per year.
- Career chances within Prescreen & New Work.
- Free fruit, coffee, monthly breakfast and much more.
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirements and possible starting date.
For legal reasons we have to state that the minimal salary for this position is 42.672 Euro gross. We do pay a competitive salary based on your experience and skills.