Senior Product Designer UI/UX (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY
With over 4.4 million reviews across 960,000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading review platform for workplace insights.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all.
You have the opportunity of taking up a meaningful challenge with high impact for our users by evolving the visual language for our products and bringing the brand to life.
What about Corona? We are hiring! Corona did not stop us from hiring and onboarding great talent to kununu. We’ve switched into a remote working & hiring setup for the time being. We are driving forward our business with full steam to create a better workplace for all.
A MEANINGFUL TASK
- Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all. By evolving the visual language for our products and bringing the brand to life, you will be in a key role to contribute to our mission.
- We aim to create a better workplace for all. You will support this goal by leveraging product analytics and user research findings to continuously iterate and improve the user experience.
- At kununu, you will find passionate co-workers, who really care about transparency in the job market and do their part in a highly professional way. You will work closely with Product Managers, fellow Designers, Engineering teams, and other key business stakeholders to ideate and explore solutions.
- We are a digital scale-up that has grown into the first go-to place for workplace insights that matter in DACH. We expect you to handle multiple projects as well as competing ideas to find the best solutions for our users and customers.
- What really matters at kununu, is getting things done for our users. In this role, you will create delightful, pixel perfect UI designs and support the engineering teams during the implementation.
- We believe that fortune favors the bold. Therefore, we expect you to expand our existing design system and component library for future requirements to ensure a visual product consistency.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You are a best in class UI/UX or Product Designer with 7+ years of experience.
- You bring strong visual design skills to the table, including a solid understanding of layout, typography, and color. Illustration and experience with animation is a plus.
- You have the ability to seek out and incorporate customer and usage data to understand user behavior and make better data-driven design decisions.
- Your proven experience in shipping web-based products and collaborating closely with engineering within an agile development process speaks for you.
- You are outstanding when it comes to understanding best practices for responsive design and front-end technologies. And you are up to date with latest design trends & practices as well their application in digital product innovation.
- Your profile is rounded out by exceptional English communication skills and the ability to present to both business and technical stakeholders. Some working knowledge of German is a plus.
- Your mindset towards life-long learning and personal development distinguish you as well as your excellent planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Last but not least: You can showcase your skills with a strong online portfolio that demonstrates your process, passion and ability to ship digital products.
A RIGHT PLACE TO WORK
- We believe that life is too short to spend in the wrong company. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all.
- We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew await you when it comes to strengthen our position as market leader in the DACH region.
- We offer you the opportunity to have a meaningful impact with your work and to take Product Design at kununu to the next level.
- With us, you work directly in the city centre in a state of the art, data & technology-driven working environment. You can organize your working hours flexibly with the opportunity to also work remotely.
- Our open and appreciative corporate culture is not just an empty phrase, but is lived with passion. You will face inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas.
- We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits, that make kununu an even better place to work: 6 weeks of vacation per year, latest Apple hardware devices also for private use, multiple corporate benefits (e.g. shopping discounts), restaurant vouchers, regular team events (e.g. summer & Christmas party, and extra budget for every team), organic fruit, free coffee & drinks, a referral bonus for recommending talent to our crew, and many more. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
- kununu is not just a great place to work, it’s a mindset. We want to feel at home when we work. Besides our company culture, we also offer a competitive compensation package for your contribution to a product that really brings a difference to people’s work lives.
- Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 48,000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.