(Senior) BI Product Manager (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. New Work SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
(Senior) BI Product Manager (m/f/x)
Data is at the very core of NEW WORK to bring more value to our users and customers every day. In our central BI department, our System Architects, Data Engineers, Report Developers and BI Product Managers jointly work on end-to-end BI Products for our end-users to enable data driven decision making in the company.
Do you also love working with large amounts of data, addressing exciting business challenges to help others have a transparent view on their business? Do you enjoy transforming data into transparent end-user reports and dashboards and help produce actionable analytics?
Then you would like working for BICC at New Work!
A challenging task
- OWNER! Responsibility as Product Manager for one or more BI Products (modelled data areas with certain Reports, Dashboards and Data Exports and valuable documentation and trainings).
- REQUIREMENTS ENGINEER! Translation of business demands into valuable Reporting deliverables in close collaboration with your tech colleagues (Reportdeveloper, System Engineers, Datamanagers).
- QUALITYGUARD! Always check changes and new developments wisely to ensure ideal and constant solution quality for your customers.
- SUPPORTER! Responsible for day-to-day support and troubleshooting in context of your BI-Products.
- MANAGER! Define and balance in your Product Backlog short, mid and longterm requirements and prioritize requirements each Sprint with all Product colleagues in alignment to our strategy.
- ANALYST! Understand the data within your BI Product to be able to support your key stakeholders in an ideal way and to be able to spot problems in the data proactively.
- TRAINER! Help your customers to work with the provided BI Products by offering trainings, providing helpful documentation.
- NETWORKER! Stay in touch with data source providers as well as with your customers to identify opportunities for further evolvements but also to identify risks for your BI Products.
A convincing background
- You have successfully completed a degree in the fields of Business Informatics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar fields with a strong quantitative / analytical focus.
- You have minimum 3 years of professional experience in the area of Business Intelligence in fast-moving, performance-oriented companies in the field of technical Product- and Projectmanagement.
- You can organize yourself excellently, prioritize your work cleanly and solve problems in a structured and efficient manner to create focus and simplicity in complex or ambiguous environments.
- You always strive to define and achieve ambitious targets and have a special talent for visualizations.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, a hands-on mentality and a result-oriented working approach.
- Practical experience with relevant BI frontend tools (Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI etc.), Datamodelling (3NF, Star) or ETL development is a plus – as it helps to understand the challenges of your tech colleagues on a deeper level, manage the complexity and to support your customers.
- You want to work in a highly international team in an agile environment and cope with complex business/technical domains.
- You are fluent in English, German knowledge is a plus.
An inspiring environment
The New Work SE offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If you have any questions please let us know!