Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m/x) - kununu
- Full-time employee
With over 3.5 million reviews across 900.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work.
We believe in workplace insights that matter.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- You’ll be creating and improving reusable components in our React-based frontend stack
- You will be responsible for the structure, maintainability and quality of your applications
- You have web performance in mind and drive this topic through tooling and consultancy
- You work closely together with your team of fellow developers, product owners, designers and QA engineers
- You collaborate with other teams in New Work frontend ecosystem
- You have the great opportunity to work in an international, cross-functional environment (communicating in English, German is not required).
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- Knowledge or solid experience with the React library
- An eye for proportion and usability
- Experience in unit testing frontend applications
- You are a team player, used to work in agile environments
- You know your qualities, share them with your team and are happy to further develop yourself
- You can comprehensively communicate on a technical level and speak English fluently in written and spoken language
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- The chance to work on a large, highly distributed platform with over 16 million users.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- Innovation/hack weeks every few months where you can unleash your creativity and ideas.
- Annual conference allowances, regular training, meetups and brown bag lunches throughout the year, as well as the opportunity to speak at conferences - we'll support you where we can
- Health Insurance
- An Employee Assistance Program to help you with all kinds of personal topics, to ensure you have the support for a better working life
- 25 days of vacation per year + 2 days off (Christmas eve and New Year’s eve)
- A multicultural environment with employees from all over the world, who have various technology backgrounds
- Free breakfast, fruit, drinks, snacks and much more.
- English, German and Portuguese lessons.
- A mobile device for your private use (iPhone, iPad, Android, you choose!).
- Competitive salary.