Senior Product Manager (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. New Work SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Senior Product Manager (m/f/x)
XING, a New Work SE subsidiary, is the leading online business network in German-speaking countries and supports its 18 million members in working in line with their way of life and individual preferences. Professionals from every industry connect with one another, look and apply for jobs, and seek inspiration about the latest trends in the world of work. Thanks to the broad news portfolio, XING members can keep their finger on the pulse and discuss the latest developments.
For years XING has been one of the leading companies in building user-oriented digital products thanks to an organisation that embraces agile methods in and beyond the cross-functional product development teams. With our strong group of over 50 product people - with a variety of specialisations and a keen interest in collaborating and learning from one another - we actively work to grow our product culture.
Thanks to our internal learning mindset, a variety of training courses, exchange with external partners as well as national and international experts, we pursue our vision: For a better working life.
A challenging task
- As part of XING you will shape the future for our B2C platform or our social selling product based on it.
- Shape, drive and execute the product strategy for your product in close collaboration with your team and PO peers.
- Lead an interdisciplinary team of Engineers, Designers, QAs, and Scrum Masters.
- Determine requirements, create product concepts and validate them through prototyping, user feedback and A/B testing.
- Collaborate with your key stakeholders to define, prioritise and execute a roadmap specifically designed to increase our member base and activity on the platform.
- Cooperate with stakeholders outside your own unit and make sure your product is in line with our overall company strategy.
A convincing background
- Represent a strategic mindset, be self-driven and execute on it.
- Professional experience as a Product Manager. Experiences in managing remote product teams or individual team members are a plus.
- A sound understanding of software development and good technical skills to communicate with engineers.
- Experience with B2B lead management solutions or B2B sales units is appreciated
- Desire to build outstanding products that customers love and use regularly.
- Utilise qualitative and quantitative data to understand user needs and behaviour.
- Knowledge of user-centred design processes to ensure a high-quality outcome.
- Highly analytical approach to products and enthusiastic about data-based decision-making.
- Proven track record in A/B or multivariate testing.
- A hands-on attitude in everything you do.
- Keen to work with best-practice agile development methods - prior experience in this field is definitely a plus.
- Sound communication skills combined with fluency in English and preferably in German - note: XING is a multicultural environment and English is the official communication language; many of our development teams work in English.
An inspiring environment
The New Work SE offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If you have any questions please let us know!