Senior Strategy Manager (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY
With over 4 million reviews across 945,000 companies, kununu has become Europe’s leading review platform for workplace insights. Our mission is clear: We strive to bring full transparency to the job market.
We offer you the opportunity to work in an international, technology and data-driven environment that provides you with many opportunities to contribute your ideas. In this role, you will have high business impact by shaping the strategy of Europe’s biggest employer review platform together with kununu´s leadership team.
Corona does not stop us from hiring and onboarding great talent to kununu. We’ve switched into a fully remote working setup for the time being, and we are driving forward our business with full steam.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- What we do has a purpose: Empowerment. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all. Technology and data are the drivers for our desire to grow.
- Together with kununu’s leadership team, you are responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring our global growth strategy.
- You are driving and guiding the overall company strategy and our yearly objective process.
- You lead strategic projects within kununu and across different New Work SE entities with cross-functional teams.
- You initiate strategic discussions based on market and trend research as well as internal assessments.
- You analyze the competitive environment and business trends on an ongoing basis in order to derive new business, potential new markets as well as organic and inorganic growth opportunities.
- You support the leadership team with regards to the analysis, preparation and communication of strategic topics to the New Work SE Board and Supervisory Board.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You have 5+ years of professional experience, preferably in a top management consultancy, in business development, in M & A and/or as a founder.
- You have a degree (Master, MBA or PhD) in the field of business or tech.
- You have very good analytical as well as excellent conceptual skills, which are the foundation of your personal success.
- You master the challenges of project management and the management of different stakeholders with ease.
- You have a proven track record with quantitative data analyses and business case modeling as well as a profound understanding of digital business models.
- You have a very structured way of working and a toolbox of strategic frameworks at hand.
- You have a passion for innovation, thinking out of the box and getting others behind new ideas.
- Strong communication skills in German and English, flexibility and persistence round out your profile.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- We believe that life is too short to spend it at the wrong company. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We offer you the possibility to achieve high impact through your work by shaping kununu´s global growth strategy.
- We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew await you when it comes to strengthening our position as the market leader in the DACH region. With us, you work directly in the city center in a state of the art, data & technology-driven working environment.
- kununu is not just a great place to work - it’s a mindset. We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like six weeks of vacation per year, a highly modern office setup, flexible working hours, remote work, organic fruits, free coffee & drinks - just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- For you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options, including conference passes, continuous personal feedback, frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe, and also three hack weeks per year to give you time to explore new trends and technologies.
- We are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position due to legal requirements in Austria. Our salary range for this position is starting at 75,000 EUR. Be sure that our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary, which is based on your experience and qualifications.