Team Lead Business Analytics (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
- Executive (VP, SVP, etc.)
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. NEW WORK SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Team Lead Business Analytics (m/f/x)
Do you love to tackle complex scenarios? Are you motivated by having access to a wide range of data sources to foster a thorough understanding of our users? Are you keen to lead a
business/product analytics team and to act as a key sparring partner and point of contact for our product, marketing and business teams? If you answered yes to all those questions, we want to hear from you!
A challenging task
- Overview: You see the big picture, putting you in an ideal position to align your team and achieve maximum effectiveness in developing the core value propositions of our professional social network (people, news and jobs).
- Steering & development: As a team lead you’ll assume responsibility for your team from a disciplinary perspective, currently consisting of 6 analysts and several working students. You’ll be both a mentor and a role model for your team and develop them from a methodological and business-acumen standpoint. As part of the analytics leadership team you will support the development of the analytics roadmap and shape the analytics strategy of New Work SE.
- Project management: You’ll head projects, but will also act as a key sparring partner for the team’s business analysts.
- Driving impact: You and your team will use analyses as a basis for issuing recommendations and then acting on them with the product development and marketing teams. As a member of the business unit’s management team, you’ll act as a sparring partner when taking decisions and developing a strategy based on insights.
- Stakeholder management: You’ll act as a go-between for the business analytics team and other departments to ascertain and coordinate the given requirements. You’ll also ensure alignment among your analysts and the other analytics and data teams at New Work SE.
A convincing background
- You have a (Master’s) degree in economics, social sciences, mathematics or IT with a clear analytical and business focus.
- You already have several years of experience in reporting, visualization, A/B testing and multivariate statistics as well as a keen interest in modern machine learning methods.
- You already have experience with relevant tools (R, Python, etc.) and large quantities of data as well as very good SQL skills.
- You have several years of leadership experience.
- You’re astute, highly analytical, able to connect the dots, and can combine this with conceptual thinking.
- You’re able to analyse complex scenarios and large quantities of data, while also being able to present them to others in a coherent manner.
- Fluent English is required. German language skills would be a benefit.
An inspiring environment
New Work SE offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end MacBook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits...
If you have any questions please let us know!