Team Lead UX Design (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
- Executive (VP, SVP, etc.)
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. NEW WORK SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Team Lead UX Design (m/f/x)
XING E-Recruiting, a New Work SE subsidiary, offers tools and solutions that help companies find the right employees amid the onset of digitalisation and the shortage of skilled workers. XING E-Recruiting also offers an extensive employer branding portfolio so customers can draw more attention to themselves as an employer.
We are looking for a Team Lead UX Design (m/f/x) for our E-Recruiting business unit (B2B). The position can be either based in Hamburg or Barcelona. You will lead a creative and talented team of Designers distributed across our Hamburg and Barcelona offices. You will be a key player in defining E-Recruiting products such as the XING Job Board, XING ReferralManager and our active sourcing tool: XING TalentManager.
Come and join our XING’s User Experience team of over 50 UX and product designers, visual designers, user researchers and dedicated copywriters. We work as a team with product owners and developers to craft a product that delivers real value to our users. We explore new opportunities, technologies, design methods and services and continuously test and optimize our products.
A challenging task
- Lead a talented UX team of up to 6 members (researchers, visual and interaction designers) who are distributed in Barcelona and Hamburg.
- As a leader you manage dependencies and resources, coordinating your team tasks with copywriters and developers.
- Support and enable your team members to reach mastery in their skills and encourage leadership on all levels.
- Help the team to align and give direction, ideas and feedback.
- Challenge the team to aim high and promote their development and personal growth.
- Help define the product strategy aligning business goals and user needs.
- Ensure aligned roadmaps and expectations of different stakeholders and facilitate collaboration across teams.
- Continuously challenge the status quo and suggest optimizations.
A convincing background
- Some years experiences in leading UX teams, inspiring and growing design experts.
- At least 3 years of screen design experience with consumer-facing products.
- Deep understanding of user-centered design.
- Experience with the entire product design cycle, from research, to wireframes, to mockups, to prototypes, through to the final design and implementation.
- Experience or familiarity with agile teams and agile development.
- Knowledge of relevant applications such as Sketch, Principle, Figma, Abstract...
- Ability to effectively communicate and solve conflicts on a win-win basis.
- Fluency in English is a must as it’s the company’s official language
An inspiring environment
XING offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If you have any questions please let us know!