Working Student (m/f/x) BI-Competence Center – Product Owner
- Student intern
XING is the leading social network for business professionals across the DACH region with more than 16 million members. Help us shape the future of work – for a better working life!
Working Student (m/f/x) BI-Competence Center - Product Owner
At XING's Business Intelligence Competence Center (BICC) we are all about data, ranging from delivering top level management reporting to developing new functionality which helps steer our business units. We’re currently looking for a working student (m/f/x) to help us develop and support our portfolio of products.
A challenging task
- From the first day, you can expect exciting and varying BI projects, which will teach you the basic and practical skills of a BI Product Owner.
- Specify user stories with stakeholders and team and plan their implementation.
- Prepare and moderate refinement meetings.
- You will work in a multi-cultural, English speaking team.
- In case you want to write your master thesis with us, we will find a suitable topic together and provide you with an experienced supervisor.
A convincing background
- You have theoretical knowledge of how agile project teams work and the role of a product owner in such a project. The meaning and structure of user stories is known to you.
- You have a highly analytical and logical thought process, coupled with a curiosity to learn.
- You’re enthusiastic, can solve problems on your own, and are a good communicator.
- You can independently query SQL with data from a relational database, e.g. To perform data comparisons for the quality assurance of development results.
- You are currently studying Computer Science, Business Informatics or a comparable degree/program, and still have at least 12 months before your course ends.
- You are a team player, very customer-oriented and enjoy to approach people.
An inspiring environment
XING offers a dynamic environment located in the centre of Hamburg. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to acquire new skills. Your ideas will be taken seriously and you’ll have plenty of scope to branch out on your own. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a Proficard public transport ticket and restaurant vouchers. And…
If you have any questions please let us know!