Data Scientist (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY
A CHALLENGING TASK
- Organize modeling experiments for sharing/reuse in well-formed manners (e.g. Jupyter Notebooks).
- Collect, store, process, and support the analysis of huge datasets.
- Take the lead on building models to help boost insights value so they can gain traction on the platform (including the automation of machine learning models).
- Work with teams to understand the problems and develop strategies to improve or solve them with machine learning.
- Conduct practical research with a scientific mindset, and a focus on delivery.
- Work with the engineering team to integrate ML algorithms into the platform.
- Scientific and technical publications are possible and encouraged.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- Good experience with Python, software engineering concepts, algorithms, data structures and best practice.
- Experience working with relational databases (e.g: MySQL) and data warehouse systems (e.g. BigQuery).
- Proven track record of machine learning projects and building models for manifold purposes.
- Automated testing, clean code and code coverage is just as important to you as production code.
- You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams with a focus on sharing knowledge.
- Great English communication skills.
- Your eye for details enables you to meet your high-quality expectations and reach ambitious goals in a role with high visibility within kununu - a part of New Work SE.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- We believe that life is too short to spend it at the wrong company. That’s why we want to empower people to choose the right place to work and aim to create a better workplace for all.
- We are hungry to grow within a tech- and data-driven environment. We are the most relevant employer review platform in DACH with aspirations to enter new markets.
- You will find flexitime, remote work opportunities and a high degree of autonomy in your daily work
- At kununu - a part of New Work SE, a highly diverse and international crew over 4 locations consisting out of more than 15 nationalities awaits you.
- We live an open and transparent culture: we offer regular “Ask me anything”-sessions with our leadership team, hold a monthly global company meeting and use kununu engage as an internal feedback tool.
- We offer our employees numerous benefits, that make kununu - a part of New Work SE an even better place to work: 6 weeks of vacation per year, latest Apple hardware devices also for private use, multiple corporate benefits (e.g. shopping discounts), restaurant vouchers, healthy snacks, free coffee & drinks.
- Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at our Office - the New Work Base in Vienna.
- Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 45.000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.