Experimentation Analyst (m/f/x) A/B Testing
- Full-time employee
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. New Work SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Wherever you’re from, whatever your beliefs, and whomever you love - you’re always welcome at NEW WORK. We’re proud of our commitment to diversity because it makes us more creative and more productive. What counts is you as a person.
Experimentation Analyst (m/f/x) – A/B Testing
XING is looking for a dedicated analyst who is passionate about hypothesis-driven and experimental research. Together with your team of analysts you will be the Center of Excellence and operational go-to-point for Experimentation and A/B-testing as well as spearhead of driving Experimentation culture for NEW WORK. Furthermore, you and your team will have a strong influence on further standardization of methodological as well as procedural implementations within the company to increase validity of results and efficiency across teams.
You can look forward to:
- In a cross-company initiative we laid the foundation to standardize A/B-Testing and lift it to the next level.
- Together with your colleagues you will be the “Data and Validity Guardian” of Experimentation by providing tools and methodology to your analytics peers.
- Implement standards into scripts and libraries.
- Support, consult and educate analysts and product teams in setting up, measuring, and analyzing experiments.
- Enrich our in-house developed tool (ExperimentEngine) with your own ideas and features.
- Integrated in a large analytics unit you can exchange and further develop processes with data scientists, user researchers and data analysts.
- Take an active part in forming a lively Experimentation Culture @ XING.
What we are looking for:
- Good methodological knowledge and skills: statistical test procedures, experiment design, data (pre-) processing, error correction, sample size estimation.
- Proven track record in experimental analysis, data science or similar.
- Good working knowledge of statistical programming, e.g. in Python or R, and you are proficient in or willing to learn SQL.
- Good stakeholdermanagement as well as communication skills.
- You find a good balance between methodological rigour and pragmatism.
- You are no stranger to internet standards & technologies or are interested in learning about them.
- English is a must, good German a strong plus!
And what else:
Join us at our brand-new, innovative and dynamic office next to the River Elbe in Hamburg’s newest district, the Hafencity. Enjoy flexible working hours and the option to work up to 60% from home. Benefit from the many training and development opportunities, language courses and regular team events on offer. Take on an exciting role within a motivated and friendly team, coupled with the freedom you need to develop and share your own ideas. Quench your thirst with free drinks and excellent coffee, along with a canteen and a bar where you can meet up with colleagues. Train and meet new people by visiting the free gym. Get a smartphone or iPad you can also use privately. Explore the city of Hamburg in your free time with a subsidised HVV ProfiTicket. What’s not to like about all that?
If you have any questions please let us know!