(Junior) Graphic Designer (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY
With over 3.5 million reviews across 900.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work.
We believe in workplace insights that matter.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- You will play an instrumental role in supporting kununu, particularly our marketing and brand teams, in messaging, branding, and advertising for digital content platforms.
- You work closely with the performance marketing team to primarily produce assets for our campaigns, including but not limited to
- Social media assets
- Digital display ads
- Email design
- You will collaborate with the brand and design team to ensure a coherent brand visual identity and experience through the various current and new user touchpoints with kununu.
- You will test and innovate on new ways to reach our current and new target groups through different channels, new campaigns and different initiatives, and like to work cross-functionally to reach our goals.
- You always look for optimization opportunities across your work and share your learnings with others.
- You flourish when working in a fast-paced, creative and ambitious environment and like to share and receive feedback to improve at all times.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- User focus guides your thoughts and actions. You also identify with kununu’s mission to empower people to choose the right place to work with workplace insights that matter.
- You have sound professional experience in a comparable position, preferably in the digital business environment with a focus on social media marketing, content production, monitoring / reporting and community management.
- You have know-how in the area of performance / paid social media marketing and your analytical thinking enables you to recognize patterns in advertising material to set up theses and to verify or falsify them using the given database.
- You have a passion for social media and are up to date with new advertising formats and you enjoy creating new advertisements in a large scale together with the performance marketing team.
- Ideally, you have work experience from working on digital brands.
- You know your way around Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and are familiar with video editing (e.g. with Adobe Premiere Pro).
- You are enthusiastic about online KPIs and reporting and you distinguish yourself through your analytical thinking, which enables you to constantly derive optimization possibilities.
- Your profile is rounded off by fluent German and English skills and your willingness to really make a difference in an agile business environment.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- We believe that life is too short to spend it in the wrong company. With us, you work directly in the center of Vienna in a state of the art, data & technology driven working environment with flexible working hours.
- We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew, inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
- kununu is not just a great place to work, it’s a mindset. We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like 6 weeks of vacation per year, a highly modern office setup, individual training budget, home office opportunities, daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruits, free coffee & drinks - just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- We are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position due to legal requirements in Austria. Our salary range for this position is starting at 38,000 €. Be sure that our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary which is based on your experience and qualifications.