(Junior) Sales Operations Manager (m/f/x)
- Part-time / full-time
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. New Work SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
(Junior) Manager Sales Operations (m/f/x) - Full-/Part time
For years XING has been one of the leading companies in building user-oriented digital products thanks to an organisation that embraces agile methods in and beyond the cross-functional product development teams. With our strong group of over 50 product people - with a variety of specialisations and a keen interest in collaborating and learning from one another - we actively work to grow our product culture.
Thanks to our internal learning mindset, a variety of training courses, exchange with external partners as well as national and international experts, we pursue our vision: For a better working life.
At XING Events we’re realizing a core part of that vision by brining XING users together. We create real impact by helping people build their local community, find inspiring events that help them advance their career.
A challenging task
- You design, customize and implement automation processes in our CRM system salesforce.com in close collaboration with our internal stakeholders.
- You develop and maintain reports as well as dashboards for effective steering of our sales teams. By doing that you support data driven decisions.
- You communicate effectively with stakeholders using different channels (especially Slack and JIRA).
- You take ownership for data imports and maintenance tasks for salesforce.com.
A convincing background
- You have a business-related academic background and are a fast learner.
- You bring a good working knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. An official Salesforce Admin certification is a plus.
- The ability of using MS Excel distinguishes you. Also Tableau knowledge is highly valued.
- You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- You’re action-oriented, a pragmatic problem solver and share our drive to succeed (even when faced with obstacles).
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Communication skills combined with fluency in English and German.
An inspiring environment
XING Events offers a dynamic environment located in the center of Munich with an excellent rooftop terrace. Distributed work has been part of our company for years hence we can offer a professional and fun remote work environment too. Apart from flexible working hours, you’ll have the opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer regular team and offsite events. Furthermore you have the option to work on whatever you like several times a year during our Hack Week. Of course, we also provide you with free drinks and organic fruit as well as restaurant vouchers. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately.
If you have any questions please let us know!