(Senior) Cloud Architect (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
- 72 - 120 K
- You provide hands-on support for migration initiatives of our products and companies from on-premise data center to AWS cloud
- You help the organisation to achieve a good cloud architecture and review it continuously
- You establish principles and guardrails, and shape knowledge sharing processes in our engineering organisation
- You develop blue prints and reusable cloud building blocks with sane defaults
- Likewise, you provide in-house consulting for our engineering teams that leverage cloud capabilities and you help us to shape and improve our team processes
- You gained extensive experience using AWS in an enterprise-scale environment or successfully completed a cloud migration
- You are able to architect solutions in cooperation with product teams to operate these services
- You have successfully lead projects or initiatives and like to share your knowledge with others
- You are able to learn quickly and are knowledgeable in two programming languages
- You are also experienced in working with different stakeholders and have excellent communication skills in English
- You feel comfortable working with agile methods and value fast feedback and learning and you like to laugh: Daily. Multiple times.
About the job
Are you motivated by building solutions that make the lives of our fellow product teams easier?
It is important to you to share your knowledge, enjoy mentoring your colleagues and take ownership for your solutions?
Then join us and guide the cloud transformation efforts within New Work SE, an environment that values learning and fast feedback.
About the NEW WORK SE (Video)
We don’t see “New Work” as a buzzword. To us, it’s a promise. We strive to make happiness at work a reality. Because it’s not only about the money, it’s also about the working environment and appreciation. It’s about creating the best team setup you can imagine, and about getting involved in things you’re passionate about. And you can be part of it! We want our employees to innovate and we enable them to do what they really, really want. Ten brands, one vision: For a better working life.