(Senior) Product and Project Manager (m/f/x) - Business Intelligence
- Full-time employee
- 60 - 80 K
- Manage BI Solution Teams (Product Owner, Data Modelling / Reporting, Data Engineering)
- Agile project / product management (SCRUM based)
- Stakeholder Management (business & technical departments)
- Requirements Engineering & solution design
- Consult & support our stakeholders in their data initiatives
- Documentation of Products / Projects / KPIs
- 5+ year's professional experience as BI/IT Project Manager
- 2+ years professional experience as BI Product Owner (or similar)
- Design and Implementation of BI Products
- Several years of experience in lateral leadership in agile environments (e.g. SCRUM) with Data/Report Engineering or Software Development teams
- Profound experience in stakeholder management
- Good communication skills in English
About the job
We act as Product Owner for the B2B or B2C business and design and implement performance management reports, dashboards and analytical datamodels together with our colleagues from Data Modelling / Reporting and Data Engineering.
We are Projectleads for BI and ensure BI product and service delivery is high quality, delivered on time and in budget.
Agile methods like SCRUM drive our daily work & projects.
We support other business units in their data initiatives as representative of the central BI department.
About the NEW WORK SE (Video)
We don’t see “New Work” as a buzzword. To us, it’s a promise. We strive to make happiness at work a reality. Because it’s not only about the money, it’s also about the working environment and appreciation. It’s about creating the best team setup you can imagine, and about getting involved in things you’re passionate about. And you can be part of it! We want our employees to innovate and we enable them to do what they really, really want. Ten brands, one vision: For a better working life.