Social Media Manager (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY
With over 4.5 million reviews and 1.2 million salary data points across 965,000 companies, kununu - part of New Work SE has become Europe's leading employer insights platform.
Our mission is clear: We strive to bring full transparency to the job market. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work and that every person should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and job roles.
It's your task to add value to our product and help our users find the best employer. If you want to have an impact in a data-driven, fast-paced environment with meaningful work and to create innovative features from scratch within a growing product team with a strong focus on user needs, then this position is for you!
A CHALLENGING TASK
- You are responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy at kununu.
- You will take responsibility for the strategic as well as the operational part of social media: the content, reach and performance of all of our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, XING, LinkedIn) as well as test new ideas to make the most of our social media reach and to achieve our overarching goals.
- You translate our brand and product positioning into channel-appropriate messages and contribute to building an active community. In addition, you are always up to date when it comes to global social media trends, platforms and tools.
- As part of the Brand, Communications & Content team, you will work closely with the other superstars to find synergies, common stories and leverage of our different owned channels, and you will report into the Social Media & Content Teamlead.
- Together with our data experts, you will develop monitoring and reporting structures for all of our activities in the social networks and derive learnings from the knowledge gained for further adaptation and optimization of the measures, including tracking the development of sentiments towards the kununu brand.
- You will work in coordination with our community support, the marketing team (particularly performance marketing) and the product team and you will be partly responsible for community management in the social networks.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- User focus guides your thoughts and actions.You also identify with kununu’s mission to empower people to choose the right place to work with workplace insights that matter.
- You have sound professional experience (minimum of 4 years) in a comparable position, preferably in the digital business environment with a focus on social media marketing, content production, monitoring / reporting and community management.
- Ideally, you have work experience from working on several digital brands.
- You have know-how in the area of performance / paid social media marketing and are familiar with setting up and optimizing campaigns.
- You have a passion for social media and have a track record in successfully setting up relevant channels, as well as a proven sense for innovation and what will be important for companies in social media in the future.
- You enjoy translating data into easy to digest digital formats for different audiences.
- You have a good knowledge of Photoshop and are familiar with video editing (e.g. with Adobe Premiere Pro).
- You are enthusiastic about online KPIs and reporting and you distinguish yourself through your analytical thinking, which enables you to constantly derive optimization possibilities.
- Your profile is rounded off by fluent German and English skills and your willingness to really make a difference in an agile business environment.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- We believe that life is too short to spend it in the wrong company. With us, you work directly in the center of Vienna in a state of the art, data & technology driven working environment with flexible working hours.
- We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew, inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
- kununu is not just a great place to work, it’s a mindset. We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like 6 weeks of vacation per year, a highly modern office setup, individual training budget, home office opportunities, daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruits, free coffee & drinks - just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- We are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position due to legal requirements in Austria. Our salary range for this position is starting at 50,000 €. Be sure that our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary which is based on your experience and qualifications.