Trainee Product Management (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
- Entry Level
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. New Work SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Trainee Product Management (m/f/x)
In our digital age, value is created when technology creates something useful and usable. XING is a company where we do that for millions of users every day. For years XING has been one of the leading companies in building user-oriented digital products thanks to an organisation that embraces state of the art, agile product development approaches.
As a "XING Product Management Trainee (m/f/x)" you participate in a rotational 18-month trainee programme which is targeted at aspirational Product Managers who strive to build excellent digital solutions. The ideal starting date would be January, 1st 2022.
What does the Traineeship look like?
- The traineeship runs for 18 months and includes rotations within at least three different product areas as well as five intense learning weeks.
- Our experienced Product Managers as well as colleagues from other disciplines will teach you how to make an impact for our users and customers, introduce you to the XING product development process, the usage of data and analytics and the required engineering basics.
- In each rotation you will get the chance to work with experienced teams on real products and get guidance from a Senior Product Manager. In addition, one of our Product Directors will be your mentor throughout your entire journey.
- The traineeship gives you the opportunity to work on different business models and on different product types.
- Besides the on-the-job learning weeks, you can also choose from a broad range of soft skill training courses such as lateral leadership or mastering communication and conflict.
- The target of the programme is to enable you to own a product as the sole Product Manager after the programme.
What does the ideal fellow candidate look like?
- There is not one stereotype we look for. We hire for potential and know this can be found in many different areas. You could be a recent graduate from the fields of engineering, user experience or business-related studies. Either way, you are expected to have a strong academic track record with a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- You have the desire to build outstanding products that our users and customers love.
- You have an analytical approach to products and are enthusiastic about data-based decision-making. A hands-on attitude is typical for you.
- You show a good understanding of digital business models and their key success drivers.
- You have very good verbal skills to communicate with different target groups and stakeholders.
- You are keen to work with best-practice agile development methods - prior experience in this field is a plus.
- You have done some internships preferably in start-ups, digital companies or software development. We will also consider candidates with some first work experience.
- By the way, our working language is English since we have colleagues from more than 48 countries with us!
An inspiring environment
The New Work SE offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If you have any questions please let us know!