User Experience Designer (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. New Work SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Wherever you’re from, whatever your beliefs, and whomever you love - you’re always welcome at NEW WORK. We’re proud of our commitment to diversity because it makes us more creative and more productive. What counts is you as a person.
User Experience Designer (m/f/x)
As part of the NEW WORK SE Group, XING is the social network for your professional life. With over 20 million members from Germany, Austria and Switzerland, professionals from every industry use XING to network, find jobs and gather inspiration about the world of work. We do what we do ‘For a better working life’ for members and employees alike.
Join our team of over 70 UX specialists who share your passion for user-centred design. If you think a positive user experience is essential for success in business – we’d love to hear from you!
You can look forward to:
- You’ll shape our members’ experience, ranging from user journeys to wireframes and on to clickable prototypes.
- You’ll focus on user-centred design, developing solutions geared towards the needs, preferences and goals of our members.
- You’ll use quantitative and qualitative research data to identify and solve our members’ main pain points.
- You’ll conduct interviews with our users and channel your findings into your daily work and that of your team.
- You will be driving and shaping design and design processes in a team, to deliver a successful product efficiently and in an iterative way.
- You are working in one of our most important product areas, such as Startpage or User Profile.
- You’ll work in an agile environment with people from UI design, product and QA management, and engineering.
What we are looking for:
- You’re an experienced UX designer familiar with the digital B2C landscape and can talk about design thinking methods for hours.
- You live by the mobile & app first design strategy.
- You enjoy thinking outside the box, trying out new things, and winning over team members and stakeholders for your ideas.
- A big plus would be knowledge in working and developing products with data scientific approaches.
- You have experience working in an agile development setting. If that’s not the case, you’re keen to put theory into practice.
- You need to speak both German and English – English our company language, but you’ll need to conduct user interviews in German.
And what else:
Join us at our brand-new, innovative and dynamic office next to the River Elbe in Hamburg’s newest district, the Hafencity. Enjoy flexible working hours and the option to work up to 60% from mobile–office. Benefit from the many training and development opportunities, language courses and regular team events on offer. Take on an exciting role within a motivated and friendly team, coupled with the freedom you need to develop and share your own ideas. Quench your thirst with free drinks and excellent coffee, along with a canteen and a bar where you can meet up with colleagues. Train and meet new people by visiting the free gym. Get a smartphone or iPad you can also use privately. Explore the city of Hamburg in your free time with a subsidised HVV ProfiTicket. What’s not to like about all that?
If you have any questions please let us know!