Working Student Agile Coach (m/f/x)
- Student intern
- Help implementing agile practices in internal teams
- Preparation and facilitation of workshops and meetings
- Bring to life ideas how to keep team spirit high
- Learn and gather experience to be an Agile Coach in the future
- Technology enthusiast
- Fast learner with great organisational and communication skills
- Practical and solution oriented; you enjoy getting things done
- Fluent in English, international environment
About the job
In your daily work, you will support several agile software development teams and their Agile Coach in reaching their goals and constantly improving their processes.
You will take on an exciting role within motivated and friendly teams, coupled with the freedom you need to develop and share your own ideas.
About the NEW WORK SE (Video)
We don’t see “New Work” as a buzzword. To us, it’s a promise. We strive to make happiness at work a reality. Because it’s not only about the money, it’s also about the working environment and appreciation. It’s about creating the best team setup you can imagine, and about getting involved in things you’re passionate about. And you can be part of it! We want our employees to innovate and we enable them to do what they really, really want. Ten brands, one vision: For a better working life.