Working Student Graphic Design (m/f/x)
- Student intern
Join us in
With over 3.5 million reviews across 900.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work.
We believe in workplace insights that matter.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. That's what it's all about. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all.
- We are looking for a passionate design student who is eager to support us in shaping our brand on a compelling visual level and is curious to explore the power of graphic design.
- Your main tasks would be:
- Supporting our social media and content team by designing engaging visuals, reels
and animations for postings and initiatives.
Co-creating marketing campaign designs and translating them into various specifications for social media, e-mail marketing and landing pages.
Developing presentation & design templates to equip the whole kununu organization with aesthetically pleasing tools.
Help to develop our brand design manual further and become a key player to achieve visual brand consistency on every touchpoint for kununu.
Ideate, create and update multimedia designs for various stakeholders at kununu.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You are currently studying design at a university of applied science or a college.
- You gathered first experiences in creating digital design outputs. Animation and video editing skills are a plus.
- You are a design aesthetic who loves to make things beautiful and authentic at the same time. Your creative mind is dedicated to always ideate new ways to strengthen and extend our brand.
- Allrounder mentality: You are motivated to learn how to apply graphic design skills to
various objects: From digital design to merchandising.
Self-organization & solution seeking: you enjoy spotting opportunities, finding out how to tackle them and bring them to the finish line. You are intuitively steering towards efficiency and having a good-enough-to-go mentality.
Brand fanatic & human-centered: You are always curious to learn more about the magic and dynamics of strong brands and how they can be shaped visually. You can put yourself into the shoes of other people easily.
Your profile is rounded out through your fluent English skills - German is a plus.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- We believe that life is too short to spend at in the wrong company. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all. We offer you the opportunity to have real impact with your work to take kununu to a new level.
- We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew await you when it comes to strengthen our position as market leader in the DACH region. With us, you work in a state of the art, data & technology-driven working environment.
- Our open and appreciative corporate culture is not just an empty phrase but is lived with passion. You will face inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas.
- kununu is not just a great place to work, it’s a mindset. We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like 6 weeks of vacation per year, a modern office setup in the city center, flexible working hours, remote work, snacks, free coffee & drinks - just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
We are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position due to legal requirements in Austria. Our salary for this position (40h, all-in, gross per year) is 25,200 €. We need you for 20h per week.