Agile Coach (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY
With over 4.9 million reviews and 1.4 million salary data points across 1 million companies, kununu - part of New Work SE has become Europe’s leading employer insights platform.
Our mission is clear: We strive to bring full transparency to the job market. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work and that every person should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and job roles.
It's your task to add value to our product and help our users find the best employer. If you want to have an impact in a data-driven, fast-paced environment with meaningful work and to create innovative features from scratch within a growing product team with a strong focus on user needs, then this position is for you!
A CHALLENGING TASK
- Act as an Agile Coach for multiple teams in Vienna (and Porto).
- Focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work and deliver results.
- Implement an Agile and continuous improvement mindset, also on the business unit level.
- Assist product owners and other stakeholders to work iteratively (build - measure - learn) in order to respond to change.
- Ensure cross-team coordination, knowledge, learnings and information exchange.
- Maintain relevant agile metrics and reporting that help the team unterstand how they are doing.
- Bring together different roles and foster better communication and efficient ways of working between the disciplines.
- Take responsibility for managing issues and adapting to new circumstances, resources, and dependencies between teams or third parties in- or outside the company in order to ensure smooth and timely deliveries.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You have proven knowledge and at least 2 years of experience in agile coaching in a variety of situations.
- You love to bring out the best in people and build high-performing teams.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and you lead by example.
- You like challenges and you are not afraid to deal with conflicts.
- You know when it is good to say "no" and when to push for more / better results.
- You have good communication and negotiation skills in English (written and spoken).
- You are passionate about what you do.
- You laugh at work, daily, multiple times.
- You are a team player.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
Here at kununu you can do, what you can do best. And what you really want to do. And what gets you ahead. Not only in your job, but in life.
- We offer 6 weeks of vacation - work-life-balance is not only first on this list.
- 50/50 mobile office
- A modern office directly in the center of Vienna (1. Bezirk, Schottenring 2-6), where New Work is lived by our employees on any day: Nap & Read Room, Room of Silence, Workshop rooms and more - You decide where you want to work.
- Mac or Dell + Benefit Mobile decice (tablet or mobile)
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
- Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew, inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- kununu is not just a great place to work, it’s a mindset. We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like 6 weeks of vacation per year, a highly modern office setup, individual training budget, home office opportunities, daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruits, free coffee & drinks - just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- We offer opportunities to take a sabbatical or holiday plus.