Brand Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Full-time employee
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
Join us in
With over 3.5 million reviews across 900.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work.
We believe in workplace insights that matter.
We are looking for a marketing specialist with an ambitious brand-growth mindset to help promote our brand by increasing awareness, building image, driving interaction and strengthening relationships.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- Develop and align a brand marketing strategy that helps the organization understand what marketing activities are needed to build the brand on which level
- Support campaign management in multi-channel brand campaigns by defining the strategic and creative direction of the campaign
- Discover and execute new brand marketing activities such as guerilla marketing, ambassador programmes, offline marketing, ooh advertising, TV, radio, sponsored partnerships, events, or influencer marketing that enable us to achieve our brand growth objectives and solve our business challenges
- Segment target groups by thinking in behavioral patterns, mindsets or similar concepts and translate them into demographics that help us to target the right people through the right activities
- Make the impact of marketing activities on brand development measurable, analyze the impact and share learnings within the organization
- Become the interface between B2C & B2B marketing efforts: Manage the impact on our brand holistically and provide assistance from a brand level for B2C & B2B marketing experts
- Develop creative briefings for brand marketing activities
- Guide and feedback creative concepts to master the brand messaging of our marketing activities
- Steer and guide creative agencies as well as support on guiding media agencies
- Execute (qualitative) research to uncover marketing and messaging potentials
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- A strategic hands-on attitude excited about moving from the big picture to getting both feet on the ground
- A master in communication to articulate our brand in the finest detail internally and towards partners
- A brand fanatic person who is always curious to learn more about the magic and dynamics of strong brands and how they can generate business impact
- A human-centered personality who can put itself into the shoes of other people easily
- A moderation natural who knows how to bring people together and is motivated by enabling them to work towards a common goal
- A creative mind who is dedicated to always ideate new ways to strengthen and extend our brand
- An analytical mind who discovers how to translate feelings into logic
- Minimum 2-5 years of marketing experience with a focus on brand marketing
- University degree or equivalent additional working experience
- Focus in brand, marketing, communication or any other related field
- Fluent in English and solid German skills
- Graphic design skills are a plus
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- We believe that life is too short to spend it at the wrong company. That’s why we want to empower people to choose the right place to work and aim to create a better workplace for all.
- You will find flexitime, home office up to 100% and a high degree of autonomy in your daily work
- At kununu - a part of New Work SE, a highly diverse and international crew over 4 locations consisting out of more than 15 nationalities awaits you.
- We live an open and transparent culture: we offer regular “Ask me anything”-sessions with our leadership team, hold a monthly global company meeting and use kununu engage as an internal feedback tool.
- We offer our employees numerous benefits, that make kununu - a part of New Work SE an even better place to work: 6 weeks of vacation per year, latest Apple hardware devices also for private use, multiple corporate benefits (e.g. shopping discounts), restaurant vouchers (Sodexo), healthy snacks, free coffee & drinks.
- Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at our Office - the New Work Base in Vienna.
- Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 45.000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.