Business Analyst/ Project Manager Site Operations (f/m/x)
- Full-time employee
New Work SE - for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Every single day, our ten prestigious brands, products and services help shape the future of work by focussing on people – For a better working life.Within the New Work SE and its subsidiaries, you will be part of an organisation with almost 500 amazing developers and a healthy learning culture that involves pair programming, different communities of practice, joint Hack week projects and more. While most of our products focus on the German speaking market, our development teams are collaborating from 6 offices across Europe. Our working culture is international, our working language English and you will find a technology-driven environment that enables you to grow professionally.
Business Analyst/ Project Manager Site Operations (f/m/x) . Remote
A challenging task
- In this function you will act cross functional in close liaison with the team leads of the Site Operations department
- You will be driving departmental projects and help to manage the departmental roadmap
- Collect requirements and proactively identify process problems with stakeholder groups in related work fields
- In cooperation with the Site Operations teams, provide solution scenarios with & to stakeholders with estimation on feasibility and effort
- Establish methods & framework to control & reduce technical debt in the infrastructure, in close liaison with the System Architecture & Solution Architecture departments
- Help to manage our internal service portfolio, drive regular service portfolio reviews & assessments and prepare the inception, building or deprecation of central infrastructure services
- Manage the Ubuntu migration project
- Manage the StatusPages project
- Help at implementing OKR (or an OKR like process) for the yearly & quarterly roadmap planning in Site Operations
A convincing background
- Degree (or higher) in Information Systems, Business IT, natural sciences or a related disciplines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven project management experience and skills, ideally you have working experience in agile methods such as OKR's, Kanban, Scrum
- Experience as a product owner is a plus
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills with the ability to take on different perspectives
- Strong English language capabilities (minimum EU CEFR B2)
- Creativity, high degree of self-motivation and solution-orientation
An inspiring environment
- Remote-friendly approach with options that can go up to 100% of your time - work from anywhere in Portugal.
- The chance to work on a large, highly distributed platform with over 19 million users
- Innovation/hack weeks
- Annual conference allowances, trainings, meetups and brownbag lunches throughout the year and if you want to speak at conferences, we'll support you at any way we can
- Many different events and initiatives just for fun
- Health Insurance for you and your kids
- An Employee Assistance Program to assist you with any personal or work-related problems that may impact your mental and emotional well-being
- 25 days of vacation per year + 3 days off (Carnival, Christmas eve and New Year’s eve)
- Sabbatical leave for a break from work
- A multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world, with diverse backgrounds
- Free breakfast, organic fruit, drinks, snacks, newbies special lunches and much more in the office
- English, German and Portuguese lessons
- Feeling sporty? Enjoy great gym deals, running club and other deals
- A mobile device for your private use (iPhone, iPad, Android, you choose!)
- A referral bonus for referring a friend
- You pet is more than welcome :)
Your turn: If you think this position is right for you and that you can help us make New Work big in Porto, we’d be delighted to talk to you. Simply apply below.
Not the right job for you? Don’t worry! You’re more than welcome to send us an unsolicited application!
If you have any questions please let us know!