Business (Intelligence) Analyst (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY
With over 4.5 million reviews across 965,000 companies, kununu - a part of New Work SE has become Europe’s leading review platform for workplace insights. Our mission is clear: We strive to bring full transparency to the job market.
We offer you the opportunity to work in an international, technology and data-driven environment that provides you with many opportunities to contribute your ideas. In this role, you take over the responsibility for kununu’s BI landscape – you are our Tableau Mastermind. At kununu, Business Analytics is highly valued, and we offer you the freedom to take over responsibility on a global level.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- What we do has a purpose: Empowerment. That’s what it’s all about. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all. Technology and data are the drivers for our desire to grow.
- You shape kununu on its way to become a truly data-driven company by maintaining and developing our BI solution in Tableau.
- Based on data analytics, you have high visibility within the company by supporting stakeholders in making the right business decisions.
- You will be kununu’s Mastermind for reports and dashboards and provide a high-quality data-foundation for internal & external stakeholders.
- You are responsible for defining, adjusting, and creating reports and report structures in Tableau. You also revise existing reports and dashboards to check purpose/demand.
- As a part of our Business Analytics Team, you work closely with kununu’s Data Team on the DWH side, as well as with Software Engineering. Additionally, you consult various internal stakeholders over all departments.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You have at least three years of practical experience in Business Analytics/Intelligence and you have a proven track record in building and developing reporting landscapes.
- You offer a deep understanding for data structures, relational databases and Information Architecture.
- You have a technical background, a fundamental grasp for data structures and a passion for reporting requirements
- You are experienced in managing internal stakeholders and excel in the swift analysis of business contexts using relevant data.
- You possess profound know-how in working with SQL databases and conducting DWH queries.
- You are highly interested in data, eager to learn and develop yourself and an outgoing personality that is driven by the desire for continuous improvement.
- Your profile is complemented by fluency in English - German is a plus.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- We believe that life is too short to spend at the wrong company. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all. We offer you the possibility to achieve a high impact through your work, to take the BI landscape of kununu to the next level.
- We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crewawait you when it comes to strengthening our position as the market leader in the DACH region. With us, you work directly in the center of Vienna in a state of the art, data & technology-driven working environment.
- We offer our employees numerous benefits, that make kununu - a part of New Work SE an even better place to work: 6 weeks of vacation per year, latest Apple hardware devices also for private use, multiple corporate benefits (e.g. shopping discounts), restaurant vouchers, healthy snacks, free coffee & drinks.
- Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at our Office - the New Work Base in Vienna.
- For you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options, including conference passes, continuous personal feedback, frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe, and also three hack weeks per year to give you time to explore new trends and technologies.
- We are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position due to legal requirements in Austria. Our salary range for this position is starting at 50,000 EUR. Be sure that our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary, which is based on your experience and qualifications.