DevOps Engineer (f/m/x) | kununu
- Full-time employee
Every single day, our ten prestigious brands, products and services help shape the future of work by focussing on people – For a better working life.
While most of our products focus on the German speaking market, our development teams are collaborating from 6 offices across Europe. Our working culture is international, our working language English and you will find a technology-driven environment that enables you to grow professionally.
To us, New Work is more than just a buzzword, which is why you’ll work on products that make a huge difference for millions of members. Join the team and help shape the network for a better working life.
DevOps Engineer (f/m/x) | kununukununu, a New Work SE subsidiary, is the Europe's leading platform for workplace insights and information about corporate culture and salary. On kununu, you find authentic reviews from employees, applicants and trainees – available for free and anonymously. We believe that life is too short to spend it in the wrong company. With over 5 million reviews across 1 million companies, we are empowering people to choose the right place to work by creating a more transparent and fairer working world. And you can be a part of it!
Remote Friendly - This business unit offer you the chance to work remotely from anywhere within Portugal.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- As part of our agile engineering crew, you will be in charge to design, develop and maintain our platform kununu.com as well as for troubleshooting and improving the CI/CD to a high available and performant service;
- You will be working closely together with your teammates in Vienna and Porto in order to develop a common strategy for the best possible product quality across the company;
- You will support our services before they go live through system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, and capacity planning;
- You will build and manage the cloud server infrastructure for development and production environments in a state-of-the-art technology (e.g. using kubernetes);
- You will collaborate with our international Dev teams in Vienna and Porto to ensure continuous integration and delivery;
- You monitor the system performance as well as the infrastructure and come up with data-based recommendations regarding new tools and systems;
- You are responsible for the planning and successful implementation of new technology;
WHO YOU ARE
- You have already worked as a DevOps Engineer and/or SRE for at least 3 years, ideally in an agile dev environment;
- You bring experience out of complex architectures to the table and already have some knowledge about migrating former features into new ones, while maintaining infrastructure operationality;
- You are familiar with continuous integration & deployment tools and techniques (we are working with Jenkins);
- You have worked with Docker, Kubernetes and virtual machines (VMware, VirtualBox);
- You know your way around cloud-based deployments like AWS and Google Cloud as well as configuration management systems (Chef, Puppet, Terraform);
- You are a dedicated problem solver with very good interpersonal skills – for us this means the ability to collaborate (remotely with colleagues in another location) and team-up to develop the next generation of our infrastructure and tailored solutions.
- You are familiar with Linux, Scrum and Agile methodologies. Furthermore, you possess good knowledge on Shell scripting, Python and Go;
- You stand out for your proven pro-activeness in previous projects, your eagerness to learn and share your knowledge as well as for your goal-driven mindset.
WHAT TO EXPECT!
- The New Work Portugal offers a dynamic environment with flexible working hours and hybrid working system;
- A multicultural environment with employees from over 58 nationalities;
- Annual training allowance - trainings, meetups, conferences, etc;
- Regular events - weekly company meetings, company lunch, team events, seasonal events (eg. Summer & Christmas party);
- Hack weeks every few months;
- New Work Care - a confidential employee assistance program to assist you with personal and/or work-related matters;
- Health Insurance for you and your kids – you can add your partner at a small cost;
- 25 days of annual leave per year + 3 days off (Carnival, Christmas eve and New Year’s eve);
- Language lessons - English, German and Portuguese;
- Employee referral programme - for recommending talent to our company;
- Gym deals;
- A mobile device for your private use (iPhone, iPad, Android, you choose!);
- Pet friendly office.
Your turn: If you think this position is right for you and that you can help us make New Work big in Porto, we’d be delighted to talk to you. Simply apply below.
Not the right job for you? Don’t worry! You’re more than welcome to send us an unsolicited application!
If you have any questions please let us know!
If you have any questions please let us know!