Front End Engineer (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
With over 4.9 million reviews across 900.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work.
We believe in workplace insights that matter.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. That's what it's all about. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all. By producing high quality code, you directly contribute to our purpose.
- As part of our agile engineering team you will help to migrate and improve our tech stack to a microservice architecture with multiple universal front-end applications built on React.
- Embedded into our frontend guild you will design, develop, integrate, deploy and monitor frontend applications for our kununu.com web platform.
- You will implement new features in collaboration with our product and design team.
- You will optimize performance across browsers, with a focus on small screens and mobile first.
- You provide technical guidance for our junior engineers to help them grow.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- Having a university degree in computer science or a related technical field involving coding is a plus.
- You know how to write clean, modular, thoroughly unit tested code that will make it easier to maintain, update, and scale-up any web application.
- You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams that focus on achieving their goals together and guiding each other.
- Your good sense of humor will make you fit into our Dev Team.
- Your profile is rounded out through your fluent English skills - German is a plus.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative, dynamic and trustworthy environment with state of the art frontend tech stack and flexible working hours.
- Challenging tasks, inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- Traditionally at kununu we enjoy spending time together, be it on "Bacon Dude" Thursdays, after lunch Mario Cart sessions, table tennis "Ringerl", or the occasional pub quiz or karaoke nights.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback, and also three hack weeks per year to give you time to explore new trends and technologies.
- We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit and 30 days of vacation per year, just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- We are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position due to legal requirements in Austria. Our salary range for this position is starting at 45.000 €. Be sure that our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary which is based on your experience and qualifications.