Product Manager (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. New Work SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Wherever you’re from, whatever your beliefs, and whomever you love - you’re always welcome at NEW WORK. We’re proud of our commitment to diversity because it makes us more creative and more productive. What counts is you as a person.
Product Manager (m/f/x)
Come and join our Growth team at XING to achieve true impact cross the whole XING platform by developing a state-of-the-art product. You will join an awesome team to discover and create products which guide our users towards the next best action for their job life.
Together with your fellow product, UX, user research, marketing, copywriting, engineering, analytics, and data science colleagues, you will craft products that leverage conversational and other interfaces to find the needle in the (data) haystack at scale and individually for each user – the right person, content piece, job recommendation or profile tweak.
XING, a New Work SE subsidiary, is one of the leading companies in building user-oriented digital products thanks to an organisation that embraces agile methods in and beyond the cross-functional product development teams. With our strong group of over 50 product people - with a variety of specialisations and a keen interest in collaborating and learning from one another - we actively work to grow our product culture.
You can look forward to:
- You will own, shape, and drive the product strategy for your product in close collaboration with your team and peers.
- You will laterally lead an interdisciplinary team of Engineers, Data-Scientists, UX-Designers, QAs, Agile Coaches, Analysts and Copywriters located in Hamburg and Porto.
- You will understand your users’ needs, determine requirements, build hypotheses, and validate them through prototyping, user feedback and A/B testing.
- You will collaborate with your key stakeholders to define, prioritise, and execute your roadmap with a clear focus on value generation for our users in a way that also serves the business.
- You will cooperate with stakeholders outside your own unit and make sure your product is in line with our overall company strategy.
What we are looking for:
- You have a desire to build outstanding products that customers love and use regularly.
- You have professional experience as a Product Manager. Experience in managing remote product teams or individual team members is a plus.
- You have a sound understanding of cross-platform software development and the skills to closely collaborate with the engineering team in best-practice agile development methods.
- You have knowledge and experience in user-centred product discovery to ensure a high-quality outcome.
- You are keen on data-driven decision-making and have a proven track record in A/B or multivariate testing.
- Sound communication skills combined with fluency in English and preferably in German. Note: XING is a multicultural environment and English is the official communication language.
- You are passionate about joining our mission to create a better working life. To have a positive impact to society and the people who use our products.
And what else:
Join us at our brand-new, innovative and dynamic office next to the River Elbe in Hamburg’s newest district, the Hafencity. Enjoy flexible working hours and the option to work up to 60% from mobile–office. Benefit from the many training and development opportunities, language courses and regular team events on offer. Take on an exciting role within a motivated and friendly team, coupled with the freedom you need to develop and share your own ideas. Quench your thirst with free drinks and excellent coffee, along with a canteen and a bar where you can meet up with colleagues. Train and meet new people by visiting the free gym. Get a smartphone or iPad you can also use privately. Explore the city of Hamburg in your free time with a subsidised HVV ProfiTicket. What’s not to like about all that?
If you have any questions please let us know!