(Senior) Experimentation Analyst – A/B Testing- Applied Sciences (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. New Work SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
(Senior) Experimentation Analyst – A/B Testing- Applied sciences (m/f/x)
XING, a New Work SE subsidiary, is the leading online business network in German-speaking countries and supports its 19 million members in working in line with their way of life and individual preferences. Professionals from every industry connect with one another, look and apply for jobs, and seek inspiration about the latest trends in the world of work. Thanks to the broad news portfolio, XING members can keep their finger on the pulse and discuss the latest developments.
XING is looking for a dedicated analyst who is passionate about hypothesis-driven and experimental research. Together with your team of analysts you will be the Center of Excellence and operational go-to-point for Experimentation and A/B-testing as well as spearhead of driving Experimentation culture for NEW WORK. Furthermore, you and your team will have a strong influence on further standardization of methodological as well as procedural implementations within the company to increase validity of results and efficiency across teams.
You can look forward to:
- In a cross-company initiative we laid the foundation to standardize A/B-Testing and lift it to the next level.
- Together with your colleagues you will be the “Data and Validity Guardian” of Experimentation by providing tools and methodology to your analytics peers.
- Implement standards into scripts and libraries.
- Support, consult and educate analysts and product teams in setting up, measuring, and analyzing experiments.
- Enrich our in-house developed tool (ExperimentEngine) with your own ideas and features.
- Integrated in a large analytics unit you can exchange and further develop processes with data scientists, user researchers and data analysts.
- Take an active part in forming a lively Experimentation Culture @ XING.
What we are looking for:
- Good methodological knowledge and skills: statistical test procedures, experiment design, data (pre-)processing, error correction, sample size estimation.
- Proven track record in experimental analysis, data science or similar.
- You have a good working knowledge of statistical programming, e.g. in Python or R, and you are proficient in or willing to learn SQL.
- You are a strong team player and communicate well.
- You find a good balance between methodological rigour and pragmatism.
- You are no stranger to internet standards & technologies or are interested in learning about them.
- English is a must, good German a strong plus!
And what else:
Join us at our brand-new, innovative and dynamic office next to the River Elbe in Hamburg’s newest district, the Hafencity. Enjoy flexible working hours and the option to work up to 50% from home. Benefit from the many training and development opportunities, language courses and regular team events on offer. Take on an exciting role within a motivated and friendly team, coupled with the freedom you need to develop and share your own ideas. Quench your thirst with free drinks and excellent coffee, along with a canteen and a bar where you can meet up with colleagues. Train and meet new people by visiting the free gym. Get a smartphone or iPad you can also use privately. Explore the city of Hamburg in your free time with a subsidised HVV ProfiTicket. What’s not to like about all that?
If you have any questions please let us know!