(Senior) Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY
With over 4 million reviews across 935,000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading review platform for workplace insights.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work-life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter.
We offer you a challenge to work in an international, tech- and data-driven environment with loads of opportunities to bring in your own ideas. In your position as (Senior) Marketing Manager, you are in the driver’s seat to develop and execute on the B2B marketing strategy. At kununu, we offer you freedom to take over responsibility on a global level.
A CHALLENGING AND EXCITING TASK
kununu’s goal in B2B is to empower companies to harness the power of kununu to attract and retain the right talent.
We’re looking for a customer-focused marketer who is passionate about our mission and excited to grow the B2B footprint. This role will be part of the B2B team, reporting to the Head of B2B (kununu) and will partner closely with B2C colleagues as well as our Go-to-Market/Sales entity.
Your responsibilities as (Senior) Marketing Manager:
- You are responsible for developing and implementing our end-to-end B2B marketing strategy with the goal of increasing awareness and adoption of our B2B-offering.
- In this function, you will take on a cross-channel perspective and have a generalist responsibility – since we are just building up our B2B marketing activities, you will evaluate new approaches (e.g. online/offline channels, events) and determine how we can have the greatest impact.
- You will own both the strategic development and execution of the B2B campaign calendar and will work closely with our awesome colleagues in Brand, PR, Content Marketing, Social Media and CRM in order to align and orchestrate your activities.
- You will also work closely with our Business Analytics team to develop monitoring and reporting for our marketing activities. You and are keen to test different approaches use data to inform optimizations in order to create the most impact.
- You will work within our newly created and growing B2B team which is still being shaped. It’s up to you to drive B2B Marketing on the grow path of kununu within the coming years!
A BACKGROUND THAT INSPIRES
- You identify with kununu’s mission to empower people to choose the right place to work with workplace insights that matter. Your user and customer focus guides your actions.
- You have 4+ years of experience in a comparable position, preferably in the digital business or agency environment and in a B2B-setting.
- You have a proven track record of having overarching generalist marketing responsibility and being in an interface role and cross-functional set-up.
- You bring a data-driven mindset and enjoy translating data into actionable insights for multiple audiences.
- Besides your analytical know-how, you also stand out with your creative and conceptual skills and have an eye for the details in your campaigns.
- Your ability to prioritize and your structured & strategic working approach enable you to prosper in a fast-paced, and results-oriented environment.
- You love to work with people from different teams and backgrounds and your profile is rounded off by your fluent English and German skills.
- Last but not least, since we are building something from the ground up: You thrive in ambiguity and like experimenting and creating new ways of working.
What can help your application stand out:
- If you have experience in an HR-tech business, that’s a plus!
- Have experience in building up marketing activities in a SaaS start-up
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- We believe that life is too short to spend at in the wrong company. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all. We offer you the opportunity to have real impact with your work to take kununu to a new level.
- We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew await you when it comes to strengthen our position as market leader in the DACH region and extend our footprint in the US and other new markets. With us, you work in a state of the art, data & technology-driven working environment.
- Our open and appreciative corporate culture is not just an empty phrase but is lived with passion. You will face inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas.
- kununu is not just a great place to work, it’s a mindset. We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like 6 weeks of vacation per year, a highly modern office setup in the city centre, flexible working hours, remote work, organic fruits, free coffee & drinks - just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.