Software Engineer - Node.js (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
Software Engineer - Node.js (m/f/d)
Prescreen develops a cloud-based e-recruiting solution that we sell as SaaS to companies of all sizes. We do that from the heart of Europe - Vienna, Austria. Prescreen was founded in 2014; since then, our team has been working with recruiting departments worldwide to make recruiting more manageable and improve the candidate experience.
Since 2017 we are part of the NEW WORK SE (XING), the leading professional network in the German-speaking area. Together with XING, we see great potential to achieve our shared mission: enable companies to hire the best.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help our team to grow and excel at what we do best: build applications that work.
A challenging task:
- You will design and develop sustainable, future-oriented solutions with our backend stack in our agile development team.
- You will skillfully and cleverly apply suitable technologies. You work closely together with your teammates, product owners and other stakeholders.
- You will bring in your knowledge and experience and are actively looking to make an impact on the product and the technical architecture.
- Your tasks include creating brand new features as well as maintaining and optimizing existing functionalities with a strong focus on performance, stability and usability.
- You will work in an awesome and professional cross-functional team within a highly dynamic and agile environment.
A convincing background:
- Experience in Node.js (Typescript) as Backend technology. Typescript experience is not required but it is a plus
- Testing (Unit Testing / End to end).
- DevOps mindset (you build it, you own it)
- Constantly evolving with the technology trends, and willing to embrace change.
- Team spirit and willingness to share knowledge with your colleagues.
- Fluent in English.
- Bonus points:
- Experience in PHP.
- Experience with frontend web technologies like React, Angular, Vue.
- Hands-on experience on Kubernetes as developer.
- Hands-on experience on AWS as developer.
An inspiring environment:
- Settle in as a full-time employee in an organization, enabling companies to find the best matching candidates who love their profession.
- The chance to work on an product that is used and loved by over 3.000 companies in Europe.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- Real training and conferences.
- Benefit from a balanced work-life setup thanks to 30 days of vacation per year.
- Enjoy flexible working hours and the option to work up to 100% from home.
- Take the chance to grow your career within the New Work SE network. Choose the path that suits you best.
- Free fruit, coffee, monthly breakfast and much more.
- English and German lessons.
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirements and possible starting date.
For legal reasons we have to state that the minimal salary for this position is 45,000 Euro gross. Let’s talk about your salary expectations in person. We do pay a competitive salary based on your experience and skills.