Teamlead DevOps Engineering (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
With over 4.9 million reviews and 1.4 million salary data points across 1 million companies, kununu - part of New Work SE has become Europe’s leading employer insights platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work.
We believe in workplace insights that matter.
A CHALLENGING TASK
We are looking for an experienced engineering manager to lead and grow our DevOps team. The team is currently supporting a platform running kununu.com with over 20 microservices built by 6 feature teams and growing. One of the key challenges for the team in 2022 and beyond is to move kununu’s infrastructure from an AWS/ECS setup to Kubernetes.
- Your team is responsible for the end-to-end health of the infrastructure and platform built to power kununu.com and its products and services.
- You will guide and lead a team of highly skilled engineers, responsible for continuously improving our DevOps, Security, SRE, and DB tools & practices.
- You ensure your team provides a resilient, secure and highly available platform for our products and services to run on.
- Your main stakeholders are the development teams (cross functional feature teams) building kununu.com.
- It is your mission to continuously improve product delivery and team autonomy by ensuring a well defined platform interface and by providing it as a service, with a great level of support and documentation.
- Together with your team, define, approve and implement the overall strategy and vision for platform delivery, including project and stakeholder management.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- 2+ years of leadership experience managing people
- 4+ years of managing a production system on any cloud platform (preferably AWS)
- Experience on maintaining and supporting production systems making use of SRE best practices and tools
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge in big data, scalability, high throughput systems, high availability
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- We believe that life is too short to spend it at the wrong company. That’s why we want to empower people to choose the right place to work and aim to create a better workplace for all.
- You will find flexitime, home office up to 100% and a high degree of autonomy in your daily work
- At kununu - a part of New Work SE, a highly diverse and international crew over 4 locations consisting out of more than 15 nationalities awaits you.
- We live an open and transparent culture: we offer regular “Ask me anything”-sessions with our leadership team, hold a monthly global company meeting and use kununu engage as an internal feedback tool.
- We offer our employees numerous benefits, that make kununu - a part of New Work SE an even better place to work: 6 weeks of vacation per year, latest Apple hardware devices also for private use, multiple corporate benefits (e.g. shopping discounts), restaurant vouchers (Sodexo), healthy snacks, free coffee & drinks.
- Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at our Office - the New Work Base in Vienna.
- Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 60.000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.