- Full-time employee
XING provides advice and support to its more than 18 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
Tech Recruiter (m/f/d)
XING is the social network for business professionals with millions of members all over the world.
Help us shape the future – for a better working life!
We currently have an opening in Barcelona for a Technical Talent Recruiter.
The Tech Recruiting Team supports our Engineering Teams to hire the best international candidates for our offices in Spain (Barcelona, Valencia) and some full remote positions within Spain. We drive the recruitment strategy and act as hiring consultants, maintain a first-class candidate experience from the first contact to onboarding and are constantly improving our hiring practices.
To help us grow the engineering team in Barcelona and Valencia, as well as further expand and innovate our Recruiting activities, we are looking for a motivated, experienced and result driven Technical Recruiter. You will be a member of the Local Recruitment Team, reporting to the Executive Office Director in Barcelona
A challenging task
You will be a member of a performance based, talented and highly collaborative recruitment team. We track data, achievements and metrics and propose actions and strategies to achieve our goals. As part of this team, you will:
- Work closely with engineering managers to thoroughly understand our technical positions and recruiting needs
- Own the recruitment process end to end and maintain an awesome candidate experience
- Maintain a healthy pipeline by doing daily active sourcing
- Support the hiring managers in their hiring decisions and offers
- Identify talent through creative sourcing channels (e.g. social networking, internet research, regular networking at events)
- Collaborate in other HR and Office Projects as a part of a diverse team
A convincing background
- At least 2 years of experience recruiting technical roles in a fast paced, dynamic and multi-cultural organization.
- Experience doing active sourcing of candidates
- Good understanding of the technical local (Barcelona, Valencia) and European job market
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with tenacious drive to hire the best candidates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced changing work environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel while prioritizing the top needs.
- Strong team player
- Fluency in English required, is the official language of the company. Please, send your CV in English.
An inspiring environment
Check our Twitter account! https://twitter.com/NewWork_es
- Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
- Home office? New working models? Flexible working hours? You've come to the right place!
- Flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Restaurant tickets, coffee and snacks.
- Spanish / English/ German lessons.
- A mobile device of your choice (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
- A sunny office located in the centre of Barcelona, with a large terrace.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets
- Extended holidays
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Bicycle park and package reception
- Relocation pack if needed.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions please let us know!