Agile Coach (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
XING, a New Work SE subsidiary, is the leading online business network in German-speaking countries and supports its 16.5 million members in working in line with their way of life and individual preferences. Professionals from every industry connect with one another, look and apply for jobs, and seek inspiration about the latest trends in the world of work.
Agile Coach (m/f/x)
We are looking for an Agile Coach (one-year fixed term) for our XING Interface & Foundations (XIF) cluster which connects XING with our users. We provide services for all internal teams to build, test, and release their products. We develop the central design system, the UI frame, and automation for our primary front end platforms - Android, iOS, and the web.
Be part of a fast-developing team and join the Agile community at XING.
A challenging task
- Act as a coach for teams with a focus on guiding them towards improving the way they work and deliver results
- Facilitate and improve the team's agile processes
- Co-create an environment where self-organization and high productivity emerge
- Closely collaborate with the engineering team leads and product owners on aligning our agile processes with our quarterly roadmaps
- Ensure cross-team coordination and collaboration by reaching out to other teams and stakeholders
- Act as a project manager when necessary – take responsibility for managing issues and dependencies
A convincing background
- You have worked in the software business, and you have a good understanding of processes around the creation and maintenance of software.
- You love to bring out the best in people and build high performing teams. You are committed to a coaching style, and ideally, have experience doing so. You are a good facilitator who can make the best out of every meeting.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility, and you love to lead by example.
- You are good at spotting and addressing conflicts.
- You are empathetic, and it is no challenge for you to read between the lines.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills in English (written and spoken).
- You have professional experience in agile methodologies, preferably in a variety of situations.
An inspiring environment
The New Work SE offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If you have any questions please let us know!