Agile Coach (m/f/x) (Remote friendly)
With over 3.5 million reviews across 900.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work.
We believe in workplace insights that matter.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- Act as an Agile Coach for multiple teams in Porto.
- Act as a coach focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work and deliver results.
- Implement an Agile and continuous improvement mindset, also on the business unit level.
- Assist product owners and other stakeholders to work iteratively (build – measure – learn) in order to respond to change.
- Ensure cross-team coordination, knowledge, learnings, and information exchange.
- Assist your team in solving or overcoming impediments inside and outside of the team in order to help them grow in the quality and speed of their work.
- Maintain relevant agile metrics and reporting that help the team understand how they are doing.
- Bring together different roles and foster better communication and efficient ways of working between the disciplines.
- Take responsibility for managing issues and adapting to new circumstances, resources, and dependencies between teams or third parties in or outside the company in order to ensure smooth and timely deliveries.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You have proven knowledge and at least 2 years of experience in agile coaching in a variety of situations.
- You love to bring out the best in people and build high-performing teams.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and you lead by example.
- You like challenges and you are not afraid to deal with conflicts.
- You know when it is good to say “no” and when to push for more/better results.
- You have good communication and negotiation skills in English (written and spoken).
- You are passionate about what you do.
- You laugh at work, daily, multiple times.
- You are a team player.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- Remote-friendly approach with options that can go up to 100% of your time - work from anywhere in Portugal.
- The chance to work on a large, highly distributed platform with over 19 million users
- Innovation/hack weeks
- Annual conference allowances, training, meetups, and brown-bag lunches throughout the year, and if you want to speak at conferences, we'll support you in any way we can
- Many different events and initiatives just for fun
- Health Insurance for you and your kids (FTE only)
- An Employee Assistance Program to assist you with any personal or work-related problems that may impact your mental and emotional well-being
- 25 days of vacation per year + 3 days off (Carnival, Christmas eve, and New Year’s eve)
- Sabbatical leave for a break from work
- A multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world, with diverse backgrounds
- Free breakfast, organic fruit, drinks, snacks, newbies special lunches, and much more in the office
- English, German and Portuguese lessons
- Feeling sporty? Enjoy great gym deals, running club, and other deals
- A mobile device for your private use (iPhone, iPad, Android, you choose!) (FTE only)
- A referral bonus for referring a friend
- Your pet is more than welcome :)
- Competitive salary
Do you believe you can make the world a better place? We believe that too!
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirements and a possible starting date.