BI Report Developer (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. New Work SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
BI Report Developer (m/f/x)
Data is at the very core of NEW WORK to bring more value to our users and customers every day. In our central BI department, our System Architects, Data Engineers, Report Developers and BI Product Owners jointly work on end-to-end BI solutions for our end-users to enable data driven decision making in the company.
Do you also love working with large amounts of data, addressing exciting business challenges to help others have a transparent view on their business? Do you enjoy transforming data into transparent end-user reports and dashboards and help produce actionable analytics?
Then you would like working for BICC at New Work!
A challenging task
- Conception and development of frontend reports / dashboards with Microstrategy (potentially other BI front end tools such as Tableau)
- Technical clarification of stakeholder specifications gathered by the BI Product Team
- Development of complex data models for Business Intelligence requirements
- Engagement in projects to implement BI requirements or platform innovations
- Setup of internal standards, processes and best practices for BI frontend tool usage
- Provision of BI frontend tool consulting, training and sparring partner to analytics departments
- Render user support for BI frontend tool rolled out across the organization with 400+ endusers
- Administration and maintenance of the BI front-end tool and daily deliverables (data products)
A convincing background
- You have successfully completed a degree in the fields of Business Informatics, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar fields with a strong quantitative/analytics focus
- You have min. 3 years of professional experience in the area of Business Intelligence in fast-moving, performance-oriented companies
- You have very good experience in regards to BI end user report development, logical data modelling and metadata management with one of the relevant BI frontend tools (Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI etc.)
- You bring good expertise on report visualizations and modern dashboard design
- You are highly analytical, you enjoy working with Big Data and you demonstrate advanced SQL skills
- You show solid knowledge on relational databases and data warehousing complemented by a basic understanding on ETL processes
- You have good communication/presentation skills and a solution- and customer-oriented way of working
- You want to work in a highly international team in an agile environment and cope with complex business/technical domains
- You have the willingness to work independently on complex challenges and deliver reliable and quality-assured solutions in time
- You are fluent in English, German knowledge is a plus
An inspiring environment
The New Work SE offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If you have any questions please let us know!