CRM Manager (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY
With over 4.5 million reviews across 965,000 companies, kununu has become Europe’s leading review platform for workplace insights. Our mission is clear: We strive to bring full transparency to the job market.
We offer you the opportunity to work in an international, technology and data-driven company that has grown from a Viennese Start Up to a leading digital Scale Up. In this role, you will have a high business impact by owning one of the most important B2C Channels of Europe’s biggest employer review platform and manage our whole Email Marketing Management autonomously.
Corona does not stop us from hiring and onboarding great talent to kununu. We’ve switched into a fully remote working setup for the time being, and we are driving forward our business with full steam.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- As part of our CRM team, you will be collaborating with highly specialized teams to grow the business by creating scalable CRM campaigns with a focus on Email marketing. Through analysis of our B2C-users’ needs and behavior, you lay the foundation for communication and engagement along the user journey on kununu.
- You will spread the idea of transparency in the job market by developing our existing Email marketing campaigns to increase customer engagement and conversion rate.
- You are responsible for driving CRM related projects and will support in driving the evolvement of kununu’s CRM-strategy including the implementation of a new CRM tool.
- You are in the lead when it comes to conceptualization and execution of creative ideas for kununu’s Email marketing-campaigns and newsletters.
- You will be driving the creation, setup and optimization of personalized and behavior based automated user communication in an independent way. You convince stakeholders of your data-driven ideas through your CRM expertise.
- You will analyze and assess Email marketing-KPIs as well as the user behavior to optimize our activities and execute an ongoing and rigorous testing.
- You will create reports and analysis for all relevant stakeholders internally and externally, while working across teams with Online Marketing, Brand & Communications, Product and Business Analytics.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You stand out for proven ownership in CRM/consumer communication experience. You are striving to take over responsibility, getting things done and having real impact with your work. You are a booster, not an administrator.
- You have ideally 2+ years of experience in the field of CRM- and/or Email Marketing with a focus on digital B2C businesses and you are a pro in using established tools like Braze or other state of the art CRM platforms technology.
- You bring in strong expertise and knowledge about customer insights and analytics out of your experience with digital products, ideally for online marketplaces or platforms.
- You know your way around in data analytics and you are a proficient user of applicable tools like Google Analytics or Tableau.
- Besides your analytical know-how, you also stand out due to your creative and conceptual skills in the CRM field. Also, you are experienced both with single sends and automated communication.
- You have experience with segmentation and combine creativity with user insights to drive conversion.
- Your eye for details enables you to meet your high-quality expectations and reach ambitious goals in a role with high visibility within kununu.
- Your profile is rounded out by fluent German and English skills. Most of our internal communication happens in English, user communication is in German.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- Our Purpose: We believe that life is too short to spend it at the wrong company. That’s why we want to empower people to choose the right place to work and aim to create a better workplace for all. Join our crew and take over responsibility for our most important B2C Channel with > 1 Mio. active users.
- We are hungry to grow within a tech- and data-driven environment. We´ve developed from a Viennese start up into an international scale up and we are the most relevant employer review platform in DACH with aspirations to enter new markets.
- To grow you personally, we offer you an individual training budget of >1k EUR per year, a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
- The digital age has transformed the way we share our work lives. Therefore, you will find flexitime, remote work opportunities and a high degree of autonomy in your daily work.
- In a connected world, collaboration is a lot more human. At kununu, a highly diverse and international crew (approx. 120 people over 4 locations) consisting out of more than 15 nationalities awaits you.
- We consider our company culture as being open and transparent. We offer regular “Ask me anything”-sessions with our leadership team, hold a monthly global company meeting and use kununu engage as an internal feedback tool.
- We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits, that make kununu an even better place to work: 6 weeks of vacation per year, latest Apple hardware devices also for private use, multiple corporate benefits (e.g. shopping discounts), restaurant vouchers, regular team events (e.g. summer & Christmas party, and extra budget for every team), organic fruit, free coffee & drinks, a referral bonus for recommending talent to our crew, and many more. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 42.000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.