Director User Research (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
- Executive (VP, SVP, etc.)
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. New Work SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Director User Research (m/f/x)
You are a talented analyst and passionate about people?
You are in love with insight driven product and service development?
You believe that a product loved by the users impacts a scalable and profitable business?
Then you should join us as a Director User Research (m/f/x).
You and your team leverage multiple research methods to continually better understand our users and help to continuously bring the user voice into business decisions.
You and your team will consult product teams, UX specialists and the management along questions as:
How can we help to develop and improve our product experiences along user journeys?
How can we partner with our marketers to best position our value propositions?
How can we interpret our attitudinal insights and map them with behavioral data?
As a Director User Research (m/f/x) you will pursue these challenges as a thought leader and manager of a team of user researchers.
- As a Director (m/f/x) for our user research team, you will be guiding a team of talented user research experts on their way of reaching the next level.
- Enable your team to accomplish their user research independently.
- Upscale our research strategy to a core indicator for all strategic decisions – be a strong advocate and representative of our users inside the company.
- Proof, that user centricity and excellent research are key not only for a great user experience, but also for a strongly growing business.
- Collaborate closely with our Director Analytics to understand our user behavior.
- Be an active driver of our cultural change on our way to user obsession and don’t be afraid of fighting for the user - even in front of the C-level management.
- Collaborate with directors from UX, product management and engineering to build products our users will love.
A convincing background
- We are looking for a strong leader with rock solid experiences in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- As a strong communicator you love storytelling and have the ability to convince even academic and rational people with your passion, then you will be a great fit.
- You are an influencer for user obsession who knows about applying design thinking not only within the UX community but also within a complex matrix organization.
- As most of our users are in the DACH region, German is a must.
An inspiring environment
The New Work SE offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If you have any questions please let us know!