Director UX (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
- Executive (VP, SVP, etc.)
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. New Work SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Director UX (m/f/x)
As a director of our user experience (UX) and product design team, you will help define and drive the future of the core B2C XING area. You possess a clear vision of the future of user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
Come and join our XING’s User Experience team of over 70 user obsessed interaction (UX) and product designers, visual designers, user researchers and dedicated copywriters. We work as a team with product owners and developers to craft a product that delivers real value to our users. We explore new opportunities, technologies, design methods and services and continuously test and optimise our products to meet our users' needs.
Help us shape a brand new product experience for our B2C XING product and don’t be afraid of radical changes, aiming high and driving a world class UX team.
If you’re passionate about users and design, we’d love to hear from you.
A challenging task
- Lead a team of UX team leads and principals.
- Take over the responsibility for two teams with more than 15 ambitious UX professionals and product designers and develop and drive your UX vision together with your team.
- As a people manager you empower your team and help them learn and grow.
- Guide research, discovery and design processes to effectively and efficiently ensure the delivery of a high-quality product.
- Report directly to and work closely with the VP UX to define the UX and product design strategy.
- Collaborate with and support multiple interdisciplinary UX and product teams and act on an eyelevel with other UX and product teams to create an innovative experience across all of XING’s products.
- Establish and maintain ongoing communications with key business stakeholders and top management.
A convincing background
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in interaction/interface/graphic design or related fields.
- Several years of UX leadership experience with complex, process driven, consumer-facing products across devices.
- Ability to inspire and guide your team with the highest possible aspirations to simplify XINGs B2C user experience.
- Experience with the entire product management and design cycle, ranging from discovery to business planning, wireframes to prototypes for user testing, through to design systems, implementation and optimisation.
- Ability to challenge outcomes from a product/business and a data and user informed, strategic UX perspective.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate and persuasively convey product and design solutions to top management and other stakeholders.
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.
An inspiring environment
The New Work SE offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If you have any questions please let us know!