Engineering Team Lead (f/m/x)
- Full-time employee
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
We are part of New Work SE and we believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential – for a better working life.
With over 3.5 million reviews across 900.000 companies, Kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work.
We believe in workplace insights that matter.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- You will lead and inspire an engineering team of frontend and backend developer as well as QA-engineers.
- You will drive your team members development and enable them to evolve their skills by living the company leadership principles.
- You will act as a guide for the team to ensure that technical interests are preserved.
- You will be responsible for high code quality, delivering high quality product features as well as the team’s effectiveness and output quality.
- You will facilitate communication and coordination with external teams and coordinate technical projects.
- You will be responsible that the team is able to reach their sprint goals.
- You will concept, design and find technical solutions to product requirements while ensuring the quality and sustainability of the technical solutions implemented by your team.
- You will implement code and have a hands-on approach on driving the architecture of our products. Active coding and development should make part of your allocated time, although you have the freedom to decide how much and how.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You are a technical leader with at least 1 year of experience in managing people within an agile software engineering environment.
- You have a professional working background in agile software engineering, so you’re aware of the technical challenges your staff faces in their daily work and provide high-level advice and stability.
- You have both a strong theoretical and practical foundation in at least one modern object-oriented programming language and you are interested in current engineering technologies. Ideally, you have a track record as an experienced Backend, Frontend or QA engineer.
- You are an open minded, positive, pragmatic and solution-oriented person with a focus on goals and outcomes.
- You constantly strive to learn and improve yourself as well as the company and its products.
- You like to go the extra mile and think outside the box in order to deliver a good solution.
- You can communicate openly and clearly in English - German is a plus
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- We believe that life is too short to spend it at the wrong company and we know, that hard work is a lot more fun with smart co-workers. That’s why we want to empower people to choose the right place to work and aim to create a better workplace for all. In this role, you will contribute to this purpose by maintaining and improving the security gates on kununu’s infrastructure.
- With us, you work in a fast-paced, data & technology-driven environment that is unified by its purpose and hunger to grow: We aim to create a better workplace for all and launched two new features last year, while collecting more than 1 Mio. workplace insights over the last 2 years.
- At kununu, we are proud to work with a state-of-the-art tech stack and offer flexible working hours. Home office opportunities? Yes, of course.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback, and also three hack weeks per year to give you time to explore new trends and technologies.
- kununu is not just a great place to work - it’s a mindset. We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like 25 days of vacation per year + 2 days off (Christmas eve and New Year’s eve), a highly modern office setup, organic fruits, free coffee & drinks - just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.