Frontend Engineer (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
XING provides advice and support to its more than 16 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
Frontend Engineer (m/w/x)
For years XING has been one of the leading companies in building user-oriented digital products thanks to an organisation that embraces agile methods in and beyond the cross-functional product development teams. With our strong group of over 45 product people - with a variety of specialisations and a keen interest in collaborating and learning from one another - we actively work to grow our product culture. Thanks to our internal learning mindset, a variety of training courses, exchange with external partners as well as national and international experts, we pursue our vision: For a better working life.
A Challenging Task
- You’ll be creating and improving reusable components in our React based frontend stack
- You will be responsible for structure, maintainability and quality of your applications
- You have web performance in mind and drive this topic through tooling and consultancy
- You work closely together with your team of fellow developers, product owners, designers and QA engineers
- You collaborate with other teams in XING's frontend ecosystem
- You have the great opportunity to work in an international, cross-functional environment (communicating in English, German is not required).
A Convincing Background
- Solid experience with ate least one of the following frameworks React, Angular or similar
- An eye for proportion and usability
- Experience in unit testing frontend applications
- You are a team player, used to work in agile environments
- You know your qualities, share them with your team and are happy to further develop yourself
- You can comprehensively communicate on a technical level and speak english fluently in written and spoken language
An inspiring environment
- The chance to work on a large, highly distributed platform with over 14 million users.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- Innovation/hack weeks every few months where you can unleash your creativity and ideas.
- Real training and conferences.
- 25 days of vacation per year
- A multicultural environment with employees from all over the world.
- Free fruit, drinks, snacks and much more.
- English and German lessons.
- A mobile device for your private use (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- Competitive salary.
XING offers a dynamic environment. Besides flexible working hours and some days to “work from home”, you will have an opportunity to extend your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses from technical ramp-up to foreign language lessons, regular team and offsite events, access to conferences, and lots of fun. You will work in a multicultural and international environment (XING employees come from more than 30 different countries), with people speaking English, German, Spanish, Arabic etc., but also Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Go, Java, Scala, Python, Kotlin and so on. If you like technology, you will feel at home with us!
Check out our XING engineering blog at https://tech.xing.com/
If you have any questions please let us know!