Full Stack Engineer (f/m/x) . Remote
- Full-time employee
BE BOLD &
With over 4.5 million reviews across 965,000 companies, kununu (a New Work company) has become Europe's leading review platform for workplace insights.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all.
You have the opportunity of taking up a meaningful challenge with high impact for our users by evolving the visual language for our products and bringing the brand to life.
What about Corona? We are hiring! Corona did not stop us from hiring and onboarding great talent to kununu. We’ve switched into a remote working & hiring setup for the time being. We are driving forward our business with full steam to create a better workplace for all.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- You will play a role in a small and cross - functional team
- Design, test, build, ship and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- You provide and enhance tools to automate processes and ultimately improve our development environment
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- Solid experience with the React library.
- Solid Object Oriented Programming skills, experience with MVC frameworks, ideally in PHP (i.e. Symfony, Silex, Zend, Laravel).
- Experience working with relational databases (e.g: MySQL) and non-relational databases (e.g. redis).
- Automated testing, clean code and code coverage is just as important to you as production code.
- Experience with various design and architectural patterns, algorithms, and data structures.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools (e.g: Jenkins and Git).
- You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams with a focus on sharing knowledge.
- DevOps mentality, experience working with technologies such as Kubernetes, docker and AWS is of advantage.
- Great English communication skills.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
We believe that life is too short to spend in the wrong company. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all.
- At kununu we offer a dynamic environment, as well as flexible working hours. As New Work SE is heading to more flexibility of working remotely, we have a remote-friendly approach with options that can go up to 100% of your time - work from anywhere in Portugal.
We are hungry to grow. Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew await you when it comes to strengthen our position as market leader in the DACH region.
We offer you the opportunity to have a meaningful impact with your work and to take kununu to the next level.
Our open and appreciative corporate culture is not just an empty phrase, but is lived with passion. You will have inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas.
25 days of vacation per year + 2 days off (Christmas eve and New Year’s eve).
- Regular events: Social days, company meetings, summer & Christmas party, offsite events and lots of fun.
Annual conference allowances, regular trainings, meetups and brownbag lunches throughout the year, as well as the opportunity to speak at conferences - we'll support you where we can, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones, also with continuous personal feedback.
- Free breakfast, organic fruit, drinks, snacks, newbies special lunches and much more.
Do you believe you can make the world a better place? We believe that too!
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirements and a possible starting date.SOUNDS GOOD?