Head of Portfolio Strategy (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
- Executive (VP, SVP, etc.)
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. New Work SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Head of Portfolio Strategy (m/f/x)
Do you love developing long-term product strategies and setting a vision for the overarching product portfolio?
Do you strive to understand our HR customers’ core needs and aim to build solutions to help our customers attract, source, recruit and retain the best talents for their organisation?
Do you believe that a product loved by customers has a positive effect on a scalable and profitable business?
If your answer to all these questions is yes, you should join us as a Head of Portfolio Strategy (m/f/x).
A challenging task
- You’ll develop, align and own the strategic long-term product roadmap for our HR customers to drive future revenue growth in close partnership with the Senior Vice President Portfolio Strategy & Business Operations.
- You’ll focus on identifying white spots along the HR value chain (attract-source-recruit-retain).
- You’ll orchestrate different product teams to deliver a compelling, integrative and consistent product experience for our customers by collaborating with solution units and engineering teams.
- You’ll enable cross-department alignment for a state-of-the-art product and a data- and solution-driven infrastructure, and you’ll manage dependencies across multiple teams and locations.
- You’ll use analytics and user research to provide our leadership team with data-driven strategic recommendations for long-term product and service development.
- You’ll drive and manage strategic product initiatives, and will be responsible for post-launch activities.
A convincing background
- You have a proven track record in a strategic product role within a B2B software company – ideally with a focus on HR tech.
- You have experience in portfolio management and development with a view to ensuring future growth.
- You have lateral leadership experience and can communicate across all levels of the company.
- You have excellent communication skills, helping you create cross-department alignment and enabling you to win over various stakeholders.
- You stand for a customer-centric and data-driven approach, and love to challenge the status quo.
- You have an agile mindset and drive lean agile practices.
- English language skills are mandatory, German would be an added bonus.
An inspiring environment
The New Work SE offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If you have any questions please let us know!