HR Business Partner
- Full-time employee
XING provides advice and support to its more than 18 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
Senior HR Business Partner (m/f/w)
XING is the social network for business professionals with millions of members all over the world.
Help us shape the future – for a better working life!
We currently have an opening in Barcelona or Valencia or Porto for a Senior HR Business Partner.
This role will provide a full range of human resources guidance, coaching/advisory support and services to our Team Leads and People Managers in Barcelona, Valencia and Porto. You will be leading two experienced HR specialists in Spain and Portugal[KM2] and you will be integrated within the global HR team of NEW WORK, reporting to our headquarter in Hamburg.
A challenging task
- You will advise and support our People Manager as a sparring partner in all operational leadership and management issues from day one. You will manage topics and inquiries from different people managers ensuring that our employment policies are implemented fairly and consistently.
- You drive the implementation of local and company-wide HR programs and initiatives, as well as identify and manage appropriate solutions aligned with labor relations and HR policies.
- Together with the local stakeholders, you will be also translating the companywide standards into the needs of the local market and adapt them accordingly.
- Together with your two team members you are the go to person for all labor law and payroll issues - be it individual or collective issues.
- You will work closely together with our Directors, Team Leads and Hiring specialists in Recruiting, People Development and Retention.
- You will be also in contact with our local Employee Committee (New Work's local employee representation) regarding People Leadership topics.
- You will support the implementation of organization changes, including innovative solutions to make working conditions for our employees more flexible in terms of working hours and location, providing input to the review of various organization designs, developing compensation recommendations, rolling out the changes and support in various
A convincing background
- You have significant HR experience, gained as (Senior) HR business partner or similar; ideally within a fast paced, international and customer focused environment. Your are proficient in advising upper management in their development.
- Your generalist HR skills, leadership ability and strong team collaboration across global teams, will ensure that the Iberian HR team provide an exceptional service to our internal clients.
- You are able to reach out and engage with strong technical leaders in a modern tech organization.
- You should be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and engaging on a hands-on basis with individuals, but also seeing the patterns behind to develop further solutions. You can balance competing priorities and conflicting opinions and facilitate the best decisions for employees and the business leaders.
- Proactive communication and dealing with people are your passion - ideally, your consulting expertise is on a solid foundation. You have excellent communication skills in English. Speaking Spanish, Portuguese and/or German would be a plus.
- Your strengths lie in project work and you have already gained experience in leading projects. With conceptual strength you optimize our NEW WORK wide projects and HR initiatives.
- You have - at least basic - labor law knowledge for Spain/Portugal.
- You like to travel to the different offices in Iberia and to the headquarter Hamburg on a regular basis (of course, if Covid-19 is over)
- You are proficient in MS Office, ideally you have already gained experience with Workday.
An inspiring environment
Check our Twitter account! https://twitter.com/NewWork_es
- Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
- Flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Restaurant tickets, coffee and snacks.
- Spanish / English/ German lessons.
- A mobile device of your choice as well for private use (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
- A sunny office located in the centre of Barcelona, with a large terrace.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets
- Extended holidays
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Bicycle park and package reception
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions please let us know!