Internal Solutions Specialist (f/m/x)
- Full-time employee
XING provides advice and support to its more than 18 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
Internal Solutions Specialist (f/m/x)Olá Porto! We opened a new tech office in beautiful Porto two years ago and we are looking for great people to join our team!
We have job openings in many roles to complement our growing team. For all open positions, we look for skilled & dedicated people who share our passion for building products that millions of users love.
At XING, a New Work SE subsidiary, you will find a technology-driven environment in which your contributions matter and you are enabled to grow professionally. You’ll be part of an organisation with almost 300 amazing developers and a healthy culture of learning from each other via pairing, communities of practice, joint hackweek projects etc. While most of our products focus on the German speaking regions, our development teams are collaborating from 6 offices across Europe and our working culture is international.
A challenging task
- You will engage in a permanent proactive exchange with other teams and departments within the New Work SE group regarding their collaboration & communication requirements.
- You will be responsible to collect requirements, check their feasibility, find innovative solutions and define necessary changes.
- You act as an interface between internal customers and our service department and help them to optimize their workflows and processes using available or new collaboration & information tools (focus on Atlassian JIRA & Confluence).
- You have a profound knowledge of our tools and the technical solutions they offer to be able to provide the best support for your colleagues.
- You will support & improve our current tool and process landscape.
- You will train operational teams on usage of the department tools, especially when a new functionality is introduced.
A convincing background
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Economics or other similar field
- You are keen to work with best-practice agile methods and you have a good technical understanding to be able to discuss with the team.
- You know different Collaboration tools for different use cases
- You get things done, have a positive mindset, and are known as a motivated team player with good communication skills.
- You have the ability to provide recommendations and solutions.
- You are fluent in English to be able to represent the team to management and stakeholders.
An inspiring environment
- The chance to work on a large, highly distributed platform with over 16 million users.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- Innovation/hack weeks every few months where you can unleash your creativity and ideas.
- Real training and conferences.
- Health Insurance
- 25 days of vacation per year
- A multicultural environment with employees from all over the world.
- Free breakfast, fruit, drinks, snacks and much more.
- English, German and Portuguese lessons.
We contribute into open source https://github.com/xing and let the world know what we are doing (https://devblog.xing.com) and organize public user groups and coding events. Check out our XING engineering blog at https://tech.xing.com/.
Your turn: If you think this position is right for you and that you can help us make XING big in Porto, we’d be delighted to talk to you. Simply apply below.
Not the right job for you? Don’t worry! You’re more than welcome to send us an unsolicited application!
If you have any questions please let us know!