Junior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY
With over 4.4 million reviews across 960,000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading review platform for workplace insights.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work-life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all.
You have the opportunity to boost your career by taking up the meaningful challenge of supporting one of our most important marketing channels. Experience lots of room to grow, learn from your experienced colleagues and take on ownership to have real impact for our users.
What about Corona at kununu? We are hiring! Corona did not stop us from hiring and onboarding great talent to kununu. We’ve switched into a remote working & hiring setup for the time being. We are driving forward our business with full steam to create a better workplace for all.
A MEANINGFUL TASK
- Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all. By supporting one of kununu’s most important marketing channels, you will be directly contributing to our mission.
- We aim to create a better workplace for all. You will promote the way to reach this goal by creating, testing and optimizing our digital performance marketing campaigns across different digital channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, XING, and others).
- At kununu, you will find experienced and passionate co-workers, who really care about transparency in the job market and do their part in a highly professional way. You will work with the team and external stakeholders on concepts and initiatives that support the growth of kununu, the expansion of performance marketing activities (e.g. acquisition of data points) and take on your own projects.
- We are a purpose driven digital scale-up that has grown into the first go-to place for workplace insights that matter in DACH. And we are still hungry to grow. You will support the scaling, management and constant optimization of our existing channels as well as the setup of new channels.
- We believe that fortune favors the bold. You will grow in learning how to work with Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn, Google Adwords/Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- What really matters at kununu, is getting things done for our users. In this role, you will track relevant KPIs and work on analyses to increase performance and make sure that good things get even better.
- We are a tech- and data driven company. You will collect, combine and analyze performance data from multiple analytics tools for KPI driven campaigns.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You have a growth mindset and are hungry to learn from experienced colleagues to become a top notch Performance Marketeer. Also, you do not shy away from taking on responsibility for your own projects.
- You have successfully graduated from a top university with a focus on Online Marketing, Marketing, Communication, Media or a related field.
- You have gained first experience in digital marketing and are highly driven to learn with a “getting things done” mentality.
- You have already proven your data-driven, analytical way of working and a good understanding for numbers in previous professional experiences and/or university projects.
- You have a good feel for appealing images as well as texts for different target groups and ideally gained first experience with Photoshop.
- You stand out for your passion about performance marketing and social advertising. If something doesn't work out, you try a new approach right away and don't give up until you get the hang of it.
- You are an excellent communicator, ideally both in German and English.
A RIGHT PLACE TO WORK
- We believe that life is too short to spend in the wrong company. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all.
- We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew await you when it comes to strengthening our position as market leader.
- We offer you the opportunity to have a meaningful impact with your work for millions of users and learn from best in class Marketeers.
- With us, you work directly in the city centre in a state of the art, data & technology-driven working environment. You can organize your working hours flexibly with the opportunity to also work remotely.
- Our open and appreciative corporate culture is not just an empty phrase, but is lived with passion. You will face inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas to a product that really brings a difference to people’s work lives.
- We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits, that make kununu an even better place to work: 6 weeks of vacation per year, latest Apple hardware devices also for private use, multiple corporate benefits (e.g. shopping discounts), restaurant vouchers, regular team events (e.g. summer & Christmas party, and extra budget for every team), organic fruit, free coffee & drinks, a referral bonus for recommending talent to our crew, and many more. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
- Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 39,000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.