(Senior) Agile Coach (f/m/x)
- Full-time employee
XING provides advice and support to its more than 18 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
(Senior) Agile Coach (m/f/x)
Olá Porto! We opened a new tech office in beautiful Porto last year and we are looking for great people to join our team!
We have job openings in many roles to complement our growing team. For all open positions, we look for skilled & dedicated people who share our passion for building products that millions of users love.
At XING you will find a technology-driven environment in which your contributions matter and you are enabled to grow professionally. You’ll be part of an organization with almost almost 20 agile project managers and a healthy culture of learning from each other via pairing, communities of practice, joint hackweek projects etc. While most of our products focus on the German speaking regions, our development teams are collaborating from 6 offices across Europe and our working culture is international.
A challenging task
- Act as an Agile Project Manager (Scrum/Kanban) for multiple teams in Porto
- As a coach focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work and deliver results
- Facilitate the agile and lean process and a continuous improvement mindset, also on the business unit level
- Assist product owner and other stakeholders to work iteratively (build – measure – learn) in order to respond to change.
- Ensure cross-team coordination, knowledge, learnings and information exchange.
- Assist the team in solving or overcoming impediments inside and outside of the team in order to help the team grow in quality and speed of their work.
- Maintain relevant agile metrics and reporting that help the team and others see how they are doing
- Bring different roles and foster a better communication and efficient ways of working between the disciplines
- Act as a project manager when necessary. Take responsibility for managing issues and adapting to new circumstances, resources and dependencies between teams or third parties in or outside XING in order to ensure smooth and timely delivery of a project.
- Willingness to travel to XING headquarters in Hamburg, Germany is desired
- Willingness to drive agile culture in XING Porto is desired (e.g. by organizing Agile workshops with help from colleagues from Hamburg, cultivating agile Community of practice in XING Porto)
A convincing background
- You have proven knowledge and at least 2 years of experience in agile project management or agile coaching, preferably in a variety of situations. Additional knowledge and experience of non-agile project management approaches is helpful as well.
- You love to bring out the best in people and build high performing teams.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and you lead by example.
- You like challenges and you’re not afraid to deal with conflicts.
- You know when it’s good to say “no” and when to push for more/better results.
- You have very good communication and negotiation skills in English (written and spoken).
- You having a technical background is helpful and a plus.
- You are passionate about what you do.
- You laugh at work. Daily. Multiple times.
An inspiring environment
• The chance to work on a large, highly distributed platform with over 14 million users.
• Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
• Innovation/hack weeks every few months where you can unleash your creativity and ideas.
• Real training and conferences
• Health Insurance
• 25 days of vacation per year
• A multicultural environment with employees from all over the world.
• Free fruit, drinks, snacks and much more.
• English and German lessons.
• A mobile device for your private use (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
• Competitive salary.
We contribute into open source (https://github.com/xing) and let the world know what we are doing (https://devblog.xing.com) and organize public user groups and coding events.
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirements and possible starting date.
Not the right job for you? Don’t worry! You’re more than welcome to send us an unsolicited application! Just send us an email with your CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions please let us know!